Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

What Car GPS Is best to buy ?

Looking fo a car gps to buy for dad. What is the best one for the money. Lets say 200-500 dollars. I have one built in my truck and I have them on my boat but buying for someone else truck I don't know much about those and dont really have the time to research them hard. Thanks in advance for your help

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Car GPS Is best to buy ?

My girlfriend has the Garmin Street Pilot---can't remember the model number. It works great. We drove all the way to South Carolina--to the coast to see her brother and never once pulled out a map. It was awesome. First trip I ever took to a new place totally on GPS. It was fun! You can also change to voice accents to different countries.
    Hers had a english chick voice. Joked with her and said I had two women telling me where to go!!!! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

TOMTOM

Post Thanks / Like

If your dad owns a boat and has a GPS unit. Just buy the items needed to set it up in his vehicle. Similar to how it is set up on the boat. Got this idea from Fishing4Kids, which is how I'm going to use mine. Then when I get to my destination, I will take out the Unit and hook it back up to my boat. Will work like a charm.......

Post Thanks / Like

Garmin C340 the wife and I drove a stright truck all over the U.S. and Canada for two years, would leave our money & cash-cards @ home before our Garmin! Now thay are around $350, we give $650 for ours twom years ago