Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Merry Christmas!!!

Well it is here again, the time of year that reminds us of peace joy and bills. We practice laying down hints about how we need a new rod or reel to go with the other 15 or so. Why the old boat would handle better with another 40 horse power in the motor, but if we did that why not just get a new boat to go with it, it only makes sense when you think about. Nows the perfect time to reserve the hotel rooms on those lakes that get so crowded in the summer. and you know the lures in my box are starting to fade and the hooks are dull and the plastics are losing their scent we may need to replace them. Besides this would be more lke an investment, I mean we could keep a few fish for the freezer and that is a free source of protien, and who knows I might win a tournament or two and make a little money back, I mean just last year we won better than 75 dollars and only entered 8 tournys I mean that paind for part of the gas after all. Oh the list goes on but then there is mommas list, brothers, sisters and baby's too. So turn the TV on a fishing show get out the tool box and start putting together all of those toys with japanese instructions and 2 missing pieces. Kiss the children good night, take momma up stairs and climb into bed when Christmas is done I hear the crappie are running under the old highway bridge.

Merry Christmas
    From BigPoppy and all the Gang down here in Glasgow

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and to everybody on fishin.com.Thank everyone for all the great info and to all my fishing buddys for puttin up with me.Hope to meet and fish with more of you this year.Merry Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to everyone here and to there families. Lets all Remember the real reason for the season! Luke Chapter 2.

Taylor Prather

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas everybody, may Santa bring everything you wanted.

I saw this on another board and thought I would share.

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat"
    "Is the man of the house home?", they asked.

"No", she replied. "He's out."

"Then we cannot come in", they replied.
    In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.
    "Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"
    The woman went out and invited the men in"

"We do not go into a House together," they replied.

"Why is that?" she asked.
    One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How nice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"
    His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughter was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!"
    "Let us heed our daughter's advice," said the husband to his wife.
    "Go out and invite Love to be our guest."
    The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"
    The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!! !"

MY WISH FOR YOU...
    -Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
    -Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it.
    -Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
    -Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks this was a great post.

Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to everyone on this site and their families. God bless you all and may you all have a safe and happy New Year.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you all have safe travels and a Merry Christmas. I'm gonna try a few Florida Largemouth started the day after Christmas. Thats my gift to myself,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

****************** Merry Christmas ****************

To all hope every one has A Great year at fishing in 2008 be safe out there.....................And Happy New YEAR.........................................
    Last edited by biggw; 12-21-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas To all and to all a happy and prosperous new year.

Stoner

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to all and may next year be your best year ever.

What a great post from Worm1.

Let us keep all our service men in our thoughts and pray for there safe being.