Search Fishin.com

Thread: fnf beginner

Technonorb Guest

fnf beginner

I fish big c for striper thru the winter but as all know there are some lull times if not days. Was going to try fnf as a plan B to liven things up or just a change of pace. What would a rookie need to get get into some fnf fishin' and what kind of water do you look for. I know I'm probably asking for alot of information so if there is a website or an article somewhere that could help me I sure would appreciate it. thanks in advance and am going to try to get on the water this Thurs. to Sunday out of Lee's Ford. Not the best moon to fish but am of work and need some laketime. Thanks, Technonorb

Post Thanks / Like

Re: fnf beginner

Go the the web site below for a very good and informative article by Jim Dicken. It will tell you everything you need to know. Then do a search on this site (Fishin.com) for FnF and you will get a bunch more info.

http://www.floatandfly.com/

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Another good site www.smalljaw.com

Good Fishing,
    Gary

Technonorb Guest

Thanks for the great fnf websites. Great info. for the starter thet I am. Unfortunetly, my daughters basketball coach scheduled them for a weekend tourney this weekend so I'll have to delay into January. More time to learn and catch a better moon. Thanks again and any and all help would be greatly appreciated. technonorb

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain, my daughter is a starting 6'3 post for the high school team here. They are playing somewhere year round and I do like to see her play. Cuts into the time on the water and she is only a junior.

Technonorb Guest

21ss, You are much further through your basketball life than I am. My daughter is in 5th grade and after finishing their local league, made a traveling league for the first time. Alot more intense and far beyond what I thought 10 year olds could handle but it has been amazing what these girls can absorb and the difference in play in just a month has been unbeleivable. Being from Indiana I guess can put that in perspective. Anyhow, like I said before, waiting for a better moon and from what I've read lower water temps will make for better conditions. Thanks, technonorb