Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lessons Learned!!!!

Hooked up and headed out yesterday morning. It was raining a little and the salt they put on the road early in the week ended up in and on and every where in between. Nasty, Nasty. I mean it was killing me the freaking boat was white. The trip yielded Notta. So the lesson learned was to not leave a perfect boat and motor cover in the garage when you could absolute use it. Thanks to Bass Boat Saver, it's as clean as it ever was. It is some good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lessons Learned!!!!

Man you can't beat Bass Boat Saver!!!! That's one awsome product. It will clean everthing from your gelcoat to your trailer, upholstery and tires.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BanditMan View Post
    Hooked up and headed out yesterday morning. It was raining a little and the salt they put on the road early in the week ended up in and on and every where in between. Nasty, Nasty. I mean it was killing me the freaking boat was white. The trip yielded Notta. So the lesson learned was to not leave a perfect boat and motor cover in the garage when you could absolute use it. Thanks to Bass Boat Saver, it's as clean as it ever was. It is some good stuff.
    Yep that was one nasty looking boat--Can,t say i have ever seen one get that nasty in such a short trip--Now for that trip i did catch one right and you fell a sleep on two hits lmbo --just messing with you buddy lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I guess you caught one. I couldn't tell for all the salt... I got my butt whipped because I couldn't get my mind off that Nasty boat. I will never Leave here without the F;nnnn cover again.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I guess you caught one. I couldn't tell for all the salt... I got my butt whipped because I couldn't get my mind off that Nasty boat. I will never Leave here without the F;nnnn cover again.
    So that must be what a boat cover is for--lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggw View Post
    So that must be what a boat cover is for--lol
    I would have thought a good fishing partner would made the offer to help clean the boat after getting that nasty....LOL

Just kidding GW.

Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RngerMac View Post
    I would have thought a good fishing partner would made the offer to help clean the boat after getting that nasty....LOL

Just kidding GW.

Charlie
    Hey there Charlie --you know i waited by the phone all day for him to call i was ready to help--lol

Post Thanks / Like

Is this from the Stoner trip? Did you guys make it to that?