Search Fishin.com

Thread: Usa Bassin

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Usa Bassin

The web site is back up. www.usabassin.com thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Usa Bassin

Thanks john,When will all tournaments be posted.

Post Thanks / Like

They have already been posted on the site.What division are you looking to fish?

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the double post.

R19
    Last edited by R19; 01-09-2008 at 07:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

To Newton or Whoever has the answer.

I was at the site a few days ago and wrote down the schedule for USA/KY division 08 GRL. The dates on the schedule are the same but for some reason the ramp location went from site #1 to TBD...I assume TBD is Too Be Determined can you please clarify? or is Ramp #1 still the launch site.

I might join this year I am still undecided. I did have a friend to call and ask about that division so there might possibly be two more new teams?

R19

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Usa Bassin

Hey dawg i'm going too be fishing a bunch of them aready did ky1fall,i just trying too set my dates up,im allso fishing aba but its usa that im planing on trying too win the open division I plan on fishing in tenn some and who knows maybe all the way too mi seeing as how thats where im from but a hang my hat in ky now, all my x's live in mi.lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    To Newton or Whoever has the answer.
    I was at the site a few days ago and wrote down the schedule for USA/KY division 08 GRL. The dates on the schedule are the same but for some reason the ramp location went from site #1 to TBD...I assume TBD is Too Be Determined can you please clarify? or is Ramp #1 still the launch site.

I might join this year I am still undecided. I did have a friend to call and ask about that division so there might possibly be two more new teams?
    R19
    Hey there! We'd love to have both of you fish with us on Green this year! I don't remember ever putting Site 1 in for our ramp, so either I'm losing my mind (a distinct possibility) or somehow the site had something cached. I discussed this topic with my partner today and we have decided to go out of Site 1 again this year. I will update the schedule on the USABassin site tomorrow with this information. Sorry for any confusion.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions about our schedule, organization, or our division.

Clint Cone
    USABassin Green River Lake division director
    clintcone@hotmail.com
    (859) 608-7997

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Clint

Thanks for the info...like I said earlier in this post I am undecided if I will join this year or not. The USA schedule does fit my work schedule better than anything I have found so far. I have not been a member in any organization for the last 3-4 years. The club I was associated with is a great group of guys however thier schedule always seems to conflict with the weekends I have to work. I am starting to get the itch to do more tournament fishing. I have not looked for a partner as of yet I might just go solo?

R19

Post Thanks / Like

Did i read the newsletter right? I took it to say there is only going to be one regional in ky. I also wondered how do you qualify for the super regionals? Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Usa Bassin

The super regional and the 1 Regional in ky you can pick the Regional you would like to fish. You can fish in the KY-2 or The KY-3 Twin lakes and you can pick the Regional or Super Regional. Do you feel that you can make the classic by fishing in a Super then you can sign up for one but if you do not make the top 40% then you can still fish in as many Regionals as you want too to try to make the classic. hope this helps make it a little clear.