Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

McCain Taking Fla?

I didn't see this coming. This man is really taking off but dude he is 71 years old! What's the age limit? Is there one for your first term?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McCain Taking Fla?

I think that would make him the oldest pres. elected on his 1st term. Reagan was couple weeks shy of 70 his first go round.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, age and wisdom to run this country...What more could a Republican ask for.....Yah Babbbbby....

Post Thanks / Like

Age shoudn't keep him out if he can still do the job. If he's a two term guy that would make him 78 or 79, piece of cake. I'm really starting to like this guy. Seems to have alot on the ball to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Well one thing we probably won't need to worry about and that's some woman not having sexual relations with him in the Whitehouse! Seriously though I think the recent tactic of the Dem's is to push these young studs like Kerry, Edwards, Obama, Bill Clinton and dare I say Gore? Is that fair to say? Just seems that way to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still pulling for Romney, McCain's just got too much liberal contamination about him. Any politician who votes against a tax cut, regardless of his reasons will be hard pressed to get my support.

Anybody else find Huckabee's fair tax appealing? Just imagine no IRS, and no federal income taxes. No more 23 volumes of impossibly complicated tax codes. No more loopholes. No more people getting 'refunds' equal to more than they paid in to begin with. One bloated government agency down and many more to go. Where's the down side to this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    I'm still pulling for Romney, McCain's just got too much liberal contamination about him. Any politician who votes against a tax cut, regardless of his reasons will be hard pressed to get my support.

Anybody else find Huckabee's fair tax appealing? Just imagine no IRS, and no federal income taxes. No more 23 volumes of impossibly complicated tax codes. No more loopholes. No more people getting 'refunds' equal to more than they paid in to begin with. One bloated government agency down and many more to go. Where's the down side to this?
    GOOD TO HEAR THE VOICE OF A FELLOW CONSERVATIVE....WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY? WE'VE GOT A CANDIDATE LEADING THE "CONSERVATIVE" TICKET WITH A LEGISLATIVE HISTORY LIKE:
    MCCAIN AND LIEBERMAN
    MCCAIN AND KENNEDY
    MCCAIN AND EDWARDS
    ETC. ETC.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
    IT'S CRAZY! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE THE BEST CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE TO HAVE COME ALONG SINCE REAGAN (ROMNEY OF COURSE!), AND THERE ARE NO CONSERVATIVES LEFT TO VOTE HIM IN! I HAVE TO SAY.....IF MY CHOICES ARE BETWEEN ANY OF THE DEM CANDIDATES AND MCCAIN.............I'M SITTING THIS ELECTION OUT!