Search Fishin.com

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Best Republican Candidate???

Who's Everyone Voting For? (only Concerned W/republicans, Thanks Anyways Dems!) I Don't Know About You All, But I'm Definetly Impressed With Mitt Romney. He Is Sharp! I Know He'll Be True To The Republican Way And Be Tough On The Issues. I Started Off As A Backer Of Mccain, But Frankly Have Not Been Impressed With His Campaign And What I've Learned About His History In The Senate. We Need A True Conservative!

********************vote Romney In '08!!!*********************

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Republican Candidate???

I have stayed with McCain since he stepped up to bat for the Republicans. He's a Veteran, a former POW, and has years of experience in Congress. I believe he'll keep the troops in Iraq and other places until the fight on Terrorism is either won or enough Opposing Terrorism fighters are killed that they can't go on fighting for Islam.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still confused....I like Mitt and I like McCain so these two are where I'm leaning. I really liked some of the other candidates at first but the process is working and guy's are starting to shake loose if their not running on a solid platform. I'm still thinking...(can be dangerous)lol!

Post Thanks / Like

First I thought McCain was the only Rep that was electable and considered Romney just another pretty boy. But the latest debate really changed my mind. I was impressed by Romney and now believe he's the best candidate. I agree the guy is actually very sharp. I especially liked the fact he was looking ahead and fired a couple of mortar rounds into the Clinton camp.

McCain sides with the Dems on taxes a little too often (one tax hike is too much far as I'm concerned) and I don't think he'll bear up as well against the Clinton onslaught.

I love the fact the Hillary and Obama are at it tooth and nail. Ole Barack's finding out what the rest of us already know, Hillary is a caustic and nasty person.

I find it absurdly ironic that a front runner for the president of the United States is named Barack Hussein Obama? Sign of the times I guess. Saw a car yesterday with an 'Obama for President' bumper sticker, and thought it looked really weird. Kill Osama but elect Obama.

Post Thanks / Like

Mc Cain has voted too many time with the dems. Now that in its self is not all bad, we rep. can sometimes think we know it all. But the times that he choose to go against the reps. he is also going against the way I would have voted. Just because he is a vet does not make him the best person for the job. As far as being a pow, how many have seen the Mancurian Canidate?lol
    I started out liking Romney, then took a hard long look at Huckabee. I like Mike, but I cannot vote for him, I will be going with Mitt because of what he has learned in life. A life outside of Washington. Name that last Senator to be elected President. They do not always make good Presidents.
    But I would take ANY republican over the tax and tax and tax some more then spend it all on crap democrates.
    I said this 30+ years ago, I never met a democrate that I liked, the streak continues!

Post Thanks / Like

McCain all the way.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    McCain all the way.......
    THAT'S WHAT I USED TO SAY, UNTIL I ACTUALLY LOOKED INTO MCCAIN AND WHAT HE'S DONE IN THE SENATE. I ALSO WOULD TRUST MY 4 YR OLD DAUGHTER TO RUN THE ECONOMY BETTER THAN MCCAIN IS CAPABLE. WE NEED LEADERSHIP, INTELLIGENCE, EXPERIENCE AND CONSERVATIVE VALUES...WE NEED*************ROMNEY IN '08!!!*****************
    HAGD!

Post Thanks / Like

************************vote Romney!!!*********************

Post Thanks / Like

**********************vote Romney!!!**********************