Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

State Of The Union Address....awesome!!!

Wow! What A Great State Of Union Address! What A Great President! Makes Me Proud To Be An American And A Republican! God Bless The Usa!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: State Of The Union Address....awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Wow! What A Great State Of Union Address! What A Great President! Makes Me Proud To Be An American And A Republican! God Bless The Usa!!!!
    I'll second it...Nuttin like being a Republican in the USA....

Post Thanks / Like

I loved it! I wasn't proud of some of the Dems not standing but I would guess that's to be expected. Vote Republican!!! Look what we would have to deal with if it's a Dem in the Whitehouse. Now Kennedy has backed Hussein err.. I mean Obama.

Post Thanks / Like

We must have watched two different shows. Everytime I watch him speak, he reminds me a little more of Alfred E. Newman of Mad magazine, A little less intelligent maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: State Of The Union Address....awesome!!!

Come on Guys, the man is tired! George Bush hasn't slept in over six years. He said he wouldn't sleep until he captured Osama bin Laden.

Post Thanks / Like

State of the Union was excellent.

Nancy Pelosi's response pretty well demonstrates the democratic party's mindset. What a joke. Governor whatshername from Kansas did an okay spin, but it was weak and disingenuous sounding to me.

Romney did a good job and I thought McCain did pretty well also. Starting to see some fireworks between those two.

I think Hillary's handlers have toned her down some trying to make her more likeable. Sure would hate to have that job! I can hear them now... "Now remember to smile okay?...what? Yes I know it's painful, but you've gotta do it...And for God's sake don't attack anyone okay? What?...Yes he is a butthead, but you can't just tell him that, it makes you look like a bi-- ahhh...er I mean not very nice ...Now let's get you into makeup, that's gonna take a while."

I found Hillary's remarks tempered as she grimaced an attempted smile. Then she stood Anderson Cooper up with no explanation. Can't blame her I guess. He's pretty Jerry Springer-esque playing sound bites of an opposing candidate's attack to a guest, getting his/her response, then playing that back to the other guy while he's on. Back and forth we go. BTW, my wife loves Anderson Cooper, and since he's openly gay I'm okay with that.

Kennedy will be more of a liability than an asset before it's all over. He's simply too big ( pun intended) a target for conservative or even moderate critics. That said, it's starting to look like Obama's got a real chance against Hillary. Dude's articulate, handsome, has a nice open genuine looking smile, and affable manner. That'll get him most of the votes among those shallow enough to vote the democratic ticket. Remember how far the sultan of slick's charisma took him.

Very scary stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

"I think Hillary's handlers have toned her down some trying to make her more likeable. Sure would hate to have that job! I can hear them now... "Now remember to smile okay?...what? Yes I know it's painful, but you've gotta do it...And for God's sake don't attack anyone okay? What?...Yes he is a butthead, but you can't just tell him that, it makes you look like a bi-- ahhh...er I mean not very nice ...Now let's get you into makeup, that's gonna take a while."

Ha ha lmao! That was great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    State of the Union was excellent.

Nancy Pelosi's response pretty well demonstrates the democratic party's mindset. What a joke. Governor whatshername from Kansas did an okay spin, but it was weak and disingenuous sounding to me.

Romney did a good job and I thought McCain did pretty well also. Starting to see some fireworks between those two.

I think Hillary's handlers have toned her down some trying to make her more likeable. Sure would hate to have that job! I can hear them now... "Now remember to smile okay?...what? Yes I know it's painful, but you've gotta do it...And for God's sake don't attack anyone okay? What?...Yes he is a butthead, but you can't just tell him that, it makes you look like a bi-- ahhh...er I mean not very nice ...Now let's get you into makeup, that's gonna take a while."

I found Hillary's remarks tempered as she grimaced an attempted smile. Then she stood Anderson Cooper up with no explanation. Can't blame her I guess. He's pretty Jerry Springer-esque playing sound bites of an opposing candidate's attack to a guest, getting his/her response, then playing that back to the other guy while he's on. Back and forth we go. BTW, my wife loves Anderson Cooper, and since he's openly gay I'm okay with that.

Kennedy will be more of a liability than an asset before it's all over. He's simply too big ( pun intended) a target for conservative or even moderate critics. That said, it's starting to look like Obama's got a real chance against Hillary. Dude's articulate, handsome, has a nice open genuine looking smile, and affable manner. That'll get him most of the votes among those shallow enough to vote the democratic ticket. Remember how far the sultan of slick's charisma took him.

Very scary stuff.
    GREAT STUFF!!! THAT THING ABOUT HILARY WAS HILARIOUS.....BUT TRUE!!!
    IS ANYONE ELSE A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT OBAMA'S MUSLIM BACKGROUND?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    We must have watched two different shows. Everytime I watch him speak, he reminds me a little more of Alfred E. Newman of Mad magazine, A little less intelligent maybe.
    YA, WE MUST HAVE WATCHED TWO DIFFERENT SHOWS....YOU MUST HAVE TUNED IN WHEN THE DEM GOV FROM KANSAS WAS SPEAKING....SHE DID REMIND ME A LITTLE OF ALFRED E. NEWMAN. YOUR RIGHT THOUGH, MAYBE A LITTLE LESS INTELLIGENT....AS DEMS TEND TO BE.

Post Thanks / Like

I am concerned but at the same time it bothers me that people are voting for him due to his race. I know that happens all the time but man this is bad. Look what choices they have Hillary and Obama and now Kennedy gets in the mix by endorsing Obama...talk about being judged by who your associated with!
    It's sad that these two are the best out there for the Dems.
    Unversal Healthcare???? What Healthcare plan do these politicians have? How will this affect them? I wish someone would ask questions to these guys like that or how much did you pay in taxes last year? How is their retirement plan looking? I'm a die hard conservative but that goes for both parties.

Post Thanks / Like

YA, WE MUST HAVE WATCHED TWO DIFFERENT SHOWS....YOU MUST HAVE TUNED IN WHEN THE DEM GOV FROM KANSAS WAS SPEAKING....SHE DID REMIND ME A LITTLE OF ALFRED E. NEWMAN. YOUR RIGHT THOUGH, MAYBE A LITTLE LESS INTELLIGENT....AS DEMS TEND TO BE.
    I don't care for her much either. Just because I don't support, agree with, or like Bush, does not mean I support every democrat out there. I think that is the main difference in Dem's and Rep's. It seems most Republicans are anti democrats - regardless of issues. Whereas Dem's seem to support the philosophies of that party, rather than voting against the opposite party.

What are your thoughts on McCain choosing a Democratic (even a somewhat conservative Democrat) running mate?? I don't think it would happen, but there are speculations of that floating around.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure that only the R's vote against the other party. The D's are just as bad at voting straight tickets. We all have our beliefs and the parties run along those lines at least they did years ago. Heck, anymore it's hard to tell, these guys will say anything to get a vote.
    I honestly think that's the problem with the parties...it's not about what the President will do once he is in so much as long as their party has the job. However, I feel Bush did alot of good things and things that had to be done which is usually hard to do. Sometimes these things are not the most popular decisions but a strong leader will do what's right.