Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Are There Any Conservatives Left???

Basicly The Republican Party Has Been Divided Into Two.......true Conservatives (romney), Or Moderates (mccain). I'm Tired Of People Saying They Are Conservatives For Mccain.....that's An Oxymoron! You Are Either Conservative Or You Are For Mccain...which One Is It? When We Have Over 24 Million Illegals Given Amnisty, Increased Taxes, In Recession, And Have Even Higher Gas Prices You'll All Wish You'd Voted For The Conservative Candidate***************vote Romney!!!********************

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are There Any Conservatives Left???

Mitt better pray that Huckabee gets out becuase that's gonna cost him the nomination.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Mitt better pray that Huckabee gets out becuase that's gonna cost him the nomination.
    YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.....HUCKABEE NEEDS TO GET OUT! HE HAS NO CHANCE, AND IS PROHIBITING THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE THAT DOES, FROM ADVANCING!

********************GET OUT HUCKABEE!!!*********************

********************VOTE ROMNEY!!!*************************

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Basicly The Republican Party Has Been Divided Into Two.......true Conservatives (romney), Or Moderates (mccain). I'm Tired Of People Saying They Are Conservatives For Mccain.....that's An Oxymoron! You Are Either Conservative Or You Are For Mccain...which One Is It? When We Have Over 24 Million Illegals Given Amnisty, Increased Taxes, In Recession, And Have Even Higher Gas Prices You'll All Wish You'd Voted For The Conservative Candidate***************vote Romney!!!********************
    Romney a conservative?Are you joking?Seriously.......are you joking?

Romney is anti-gun, pro socialized medicine, pro gay,
    pro-abortion, and he was elected to office in Mass..,,,,,,any more questions?

Huckabee 08

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Are There Any Conservatives Left???

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post

Huckabee 08
    I wasn't going to say it, but he's right. Even though Romney is major league backpeddling on those issues. We really don't have a great choice with this election.

Post Thanks / Like

""I wasn't going to say it, but he's right. Even though Romney is major league backpeddling on those issues. We really don't have a great choice with this election""
    You said it brother! I get my mind halfway made up and then I read or hear something that makes me wonder. What to do.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post

Huckabee 08
    I THINK YOUR SOURCES ARE A LITTLE OFF....MUST BE SOME OFF THAT "COOL-AID" THERE SERVING UP. ROMNEY IS NOT ANTI-GUN....HE'S A HUNTER AND SUPPORTER OF THE NRA. ROMNEY IS NOT PRO-GAY OR PRO-ABORTION....HE'S A MORMON...MORMON'S ARE AS AGAINTS GAYS AND ABORTIONS AS ANY OTHER RELIGION OUT THERE! AS FOR BEING GOVERNOR OF MASS.....HE DID AN AMAZING JOB! THE STATE WAS IN TERMOIL BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR! HE TURNED IT AROUND JUST LIKE HE WILL TURN AROUND OUR ECONOMY AND LEAD OUR NATION WITH CONSERVATIVE VALUES!************VOTE ROMNEY!!!*********************

Post Thanks / Like

richyd4u,

I see your from BG,I live in Glasgow and thankfully you will never get to vote for Romney.

Better get off that talk radio,Romney (Bain Capital)bought out Clear Channel the same year he joined the NRA with a life membership.2006

I could go on but really it aint worth it,he will lose and I hope it sends a clear message that the republican party is not for sale.

Huckabee 08

P.S. yes i know Romney is not a controlling force in Bain anymore but i'd say he still has some pull,wouldn't you?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care which one gets the nomination. I only hope the one that does can beat Hillary or Obama. God help us all if either one of the Dems get in !!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=TimE;314940]richyd4u,

I see your from BG,I live in Glasgow and thankfully you will never get to vote for Romney.

Better get off that talk radio,Romney (Bain Capital)bought out Clear Channel the same year he joined the NRA with a life membership.2006

I could go on but really it aint worth it,he will lose and I hope it sends a clear message that the republican party is not for sale.

Huckabee 08

P.S. yes i know Romney is not a controlling force in Bain anymore but i'd say he still has some pull,wouldn't you?[/QUOTE

I AM SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT UP ONE OF HUCKABEE'S MOST PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO GAIN EVEN A FRACTION OF THE CONSERVATIVE VOTE...I'LL ATTACH A LINK I WANT YOU TO OBSERVE AND LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...FREE OF CHARGE....

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2008/02/huckabee-blames-bain-buyout-of-clear.html

I'M SURE YOU COULD GO ON.....IT'S EASY WHEN YOU MAKE THINKS UP, JUST LIKE HUCKABEE!

LET ME JUST SAY THIS ONE THING...AT LEAST ROMNEY WAS SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE WHEN HE HAD NO CHANCE OF WINNING, AND WITHDRAW FROM THE RACE. I DON'T THINK ANYONE GAVE HUCKABEE THE MEMO THAT HE HAD NO CHANCE SINCE THE BEGINNING....AND HE'S STILL OUT THERE WITH NO PRAYER! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I don't care which one gets the nomination. I only hope the one that does can beat Hillary or Obama. God help us all if either one of the Dems get in !!!
    Those of us with a conservative bent better get used to it. We will not see another conservative president in our lifetime.

Why? Glad you asked.

First, we lost control of our borders. Although there are more conservative voting immigrants than we might expect, the vast majority are going to vote for whoever promises the most from Uncle Sam. Even a cursory glance back at history shows that when a nation begins to lose control of its borders, that is the beginning of the end.

Next, we hurt our own cause. Those of us who believe in both morality AND social justice, who believe in both justice AND compassion, allowed Pat Robertson, Ralph Reed and Phyllis Schlafly to define social conservatism. Those of us who believe in fiscal conservatism held our nose and voted for politicians like GWB who ran on smaller government, only to outspend the liberals after being elected. I'm including myself in that category.

Having created the welfare state, we had no idea how to stop the snowball from getting bigger as it rolled downhill. Didn't take long for unmarried mothers to figure out that having another baby meant a bigger check, and getting a job meant a smaller one. Can you blame them?

Finally, we've broken the system. Madison Avenue rings a bell, and we salivate like Pavlov's dog. Our desire to have bigger, faster, and more STUFF fattens corporate bank accounts, giving them more money to hire lobbyists, who buy politicians the way you and I buy a pair of jeans at Target. Of course, it's only *the other guy's* elected representative that is the problem; survey after survey shows that we all think Congress as a group is corrupt, but *our* guy is great. Democracy no longer exists in this country--we live in a corpocracy, because the corporations are now calling the shots.

The coming years should be nothing if not interesting. Politicians are so desperate to keep the economy afloat they're going to drop us $300-$600 checks out of the sky. When this economy, built on debt, finally collapses, it's going to make 1929 look like a garden party.

Brace yourself, folks. We've got decades of liberalism ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Those of us with a conservative bent better get used to it. We will not see another conservative president in our lifetime.

Why? Glad you asked.

First, we lost control of our borders. Although there are more conservative voting immigrants than we might expect, the vast majority are going to vote for whoever promises the most from Uncle Sam. Even a cursory glance back at history shows that when a nation begins to lose control of its borders, that is the beginning of the end.

Next, we hurt our own cause. Those of us who believe in both morality AND social justice, who believe in both justice AND compassion, allowed Pat Robertson, Ralph Reed and Phyllis Schlafly to define social conservatism. Those of us who believe in fiscal conservatism held our nose and voted for politicians like GWB who ran on smaller government, only to outspend the liberals after being elected. I'm including myself in that category.

Having created the welfare state, we had no idea how to stop the snowball from getting bigger as it rolled downhill. Didn't take long for unmarried mothers to figure out that having another baby meant a bigger check, and getting a job meant a smaller one. Can you blame them?

Finally, we've broken the system. Madison Avenue rings a bell, and we salivate like Pavlov's dog. Our desire to have bigger, faster, and more STUFF fattens corporate bank accounts, giving them more money to hire lobbyists, who buy politicians the way you and I buy a pair of jeans at Target. Of course, it's only *the other guy's* elected representative that is the problem; survey after survey shows that we all think Congress as a group is corrupt, but *our* guy is great. Democracy no longer exists in this country--we live in a corpocracy, because the corporations are now calling the shots.

The coming years should be nothing if not interesting. Politicians are so desperate to keep the economy afloat they're going to drop us $300-$600 checks out of the sky. When this economy, built on debt, finally collapses, it's going to make 1929 look like a garden party.

Brace yourself, folks. We've got decades of liberalism ahead.
    4 YRS OF LIBERALISM IS ALL IT WILL TAKE....
    *********************ROMNEY IN '12***********************