Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cal Republican Debate.....

Did Anyone Watch This Thing! Man....i Guess When Someone Get's Caught In A Political Slander, They Have To Ride It Out No Matter How Retarded It Makes Them Seem! I Couldn't Get Over How Mccain Would Lie, Even When The Truth Was Read To Him....heck..."spoon" Fed To Him" (since He's A Little Old)! Is It Alzheimers? Man Mccain Looked Bad. I Love How He Uses The "i'm The Almighty John Mccain" Thing Everytime He Gets Stuck With A Question On His Past Voting History.....he Can't Answer! Frankly, The Fact That He Is "john Mccain" Doesn't Come Close To Cutting It For Me! I Want Somebody Who Stands For What He's Done And Explains The Reasons Why, Not Tells Me How "special" He Is, And How He Was A Foot-soldier Of The "reagan Revolution".....how Tired Am I Of Him Saying That Every Other Sentence! It's His Answer To Everything....ie:

Question:
    "what Were Your Intentions Behind Supporting Finegold's Bill?"

Mccain:
    "i Was A Foot-soldier Of The Reagan Revolution...."

Answer Questions, Stop Telling Lies And Get Off Your High-horse!!!!
    ************************vote Romney!!!*********************

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cal Republican Debate.....

McCain did a decent job but I felt Romney won the debate. McCain crows about all his supporters within the establishment, but after 30 years doing deals on both sides of the aisle in Washington, I figger plenty of people owe him.

Huckabee made the most of the short time he was given. If he hangs in he'll be Romney's demise. I have to admit his fair tax stance tugs hard at me.

Poor old Ron Paul made a good point but comes off to me like an arm waving crazy old coot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    McCain did a decent job but I felt Romney won the debate. McCain crows about all his supporters within the establishment, but after 30 years doing deals on both sides of the aisle in Washington, I figger plenty of people owe him.

Huckabee made the most of the short time he was given. If he hangs in he'll be Romney's demise. I have to admit his fair tax stance tugs hard at me.

Poor old Ron Paul made a good point but comes off to me like an arm waving crazy old coot.
    HUCKABEE DEFINETLY NEEDS TO BOW OUT OF THIS RACE TO GIVE ROMNEY SOME MORE SUPPORT. THERE'S SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH CONSERVATIVES LEFT IN THE U.S. TO SUPPORT ROMNEY, ESPECIALLY WITH HUCKABEE TAKING A SHARE. BETWEEN HISPANICS WANTING AMNISTY, INDEPENDENTS, AND MODERATES...MCCAIN HAS THE MAJORITY! IF HUCKABEE WOULD GET OUT, HIS SHARE OF THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY WOULD ALL GO TO ROMNEY! THE ONLY QUESTION IS....ARE THERE ENOUGH TOTAL CONSERVATIVES LEFT IN THIS NATION TO OUT-VOTE A MODERATE LIKE MCCAIN? SURE HOPE SO!!!

Post Thanks / Like

""Poor old Ron Paul made a good point but comes off to me like an arm waving crazy old coot.""
    Lol... God love this man but your right. Ha ha what an image...