Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Angry An end to poverty!!!

I just heard John Edwards give up his search for the presidential nomination. He said that both Hillary and Obama would continue Edward's promise for the end of poverty.

How will this work? The only way it can work is to take money from me that I labored to obtain, and just give it to someone sitting on his behind doing nothing. Over my dead money grubbing fingers!!!!!

End sickness? Possible End hunger? Possible End stupidity? Never. AND END POVERTY!!!!!! No way Jose.

That has to be the dumbest promise I've ever heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: An end to poverty!!!

That's the mantra of extremists like him. It's an impossible task and to promise things like that is jusy plain silly.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Remember this one

""I'm a uniter not a divider""?

That one turned out to be a big fat lie as well as an classic ignorant comment one of many he's made. If you need a walk down memory lane I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    I just heard John Edwards give up his search for the presidential nomination. He said that both Hillary and Obama would continue Edward's promise for the end of poverty.

How will this work? The only way it can work is to take money from me that I labored to obtain, and just give it to someone sitting on his behind doing nothing. Over my dead money grubbing fingers!!!!!

End sickness? Possible End hunger? Possible End stupidity? Never. AND END POVERTY!!!!!! No way Jose.

That has to be the dumbest promise I've ever heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: An end to poverty!!!

Do The Dems Remind Anyone Else A Little Of The Old Soviet Party? Take Everything And Redistribute!? Universal Healthcare!? Eventual End To Religious Freedoms!? (that One Is Already In The Works!)................