Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Patriots Or Giants

Don't Care For Either Team...but...i Don't Like The Patriots More Than I Don't Like The Giants...so...going With The Giants. Yippee?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Patriots Or Giants

I want to witness sports history so I'm pulling for New England. Pittsburg didn't go far enough....

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go a six pack on the Giants and the 12 points Vegas is giving. Don't really think the Pats'll lose till next season, but 12 is a big spread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I want to witness sports history so I'm pulling for New England. Pittsburg didn't go far enough....
    I am all for witnessing sports history - So I am for the pat's too. Huge Bengals fan here. Who Dey!! not too much to brag about this year. So I want to root for a winning team at least once this year!!! I don't know what I miss more about Georgetown - Elkhorn or Bengals camp - Nevermind, just thinking of the Elkhorn makes me cry a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Taking the Points and running with the Giants...The Pats have only covered the spread one time I believe this year...That was against my Redskins unfortunately.......

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it was a good game anyway especially for a Super Bowl. I'm sure the Manning name just jumped up in stock! Whatever they say goes from now on in football! Good to see the underdog win although I wasn't pulling for them I can appreciate the accomplishment.

Post Thanks / Like

Being a lifelong Eagles fan, I could never root for the Giants, but to give credit where credit is due, they're a great team, and totally deserved to win. And it was one of the most competitive Super Bowls ever. Seems like there was a long stretch where the Super Bowl was always a blowout, but lately there have been some good ones. And I've never liked Bill Bilichick, and after the way he stomped off the field after the game like a little kid, with one second still on the clock, I like him even less. You could see the ref telling him they needed to run another play, and asking him to get back on the sidelines with his team, but no, he had to run to the tunnel, while his team gathered up enough guys so that the Giants could do their last kneeldown. Totally unprofessional!

The one player on the Giants I can say I'm happy for, though, is Jeff Feagles, who used to play for the Eagles. He's 41, been in the NFL 20 years, been one of the top punters in the NFL the whole time, almost retired two years ago, and this was his first Super Bowl. And he's not just a great punter, he's one of the best kick-holders around; nobody better at taking a wild snap and getting it down in time for the kicker to make a field goal. It's always nice to see a guy like that get a ring. What's scary is that other than him, the Giants are a really young team. They're going to have mostly the same personnel next year, and even if Strahan doesn't come back, they're so loaded up on the defensive line they'll hardly miss him. They're going to be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years, at least.

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets to the Super Bowl = 350.00 dollars
    Two hot dogs and four beers= 47.00 dollars
    Watching Bill (The Cheater) Billechick run off the field like a 5 year old that had his cookies taken from him = PRICELESS.

Post Thanks / Like

He he he thats funny right there!

Post Thanks / Like

Funny Mark.

Can't believe none a you jokers owes me a sixer. Did clip a 5 spot off a fishing buddy who gave me the Giants and 4 points.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Funny Mark.

Can't believe none a you jokers owes me a sixer. Did clip a 5 spot off a fishing buddy who gave me the Giants and 4 points.
    Hey Jim I'm not a Giants fan but I totally respect what hey did, and I love Strahan. To me he's what professional athletes are suppose to be and act like. It was really cool to watch the so called invinsible get their ears pinned back. Bill B is a complete jerk, always has been and always will be. He has zero class, and I sure loved watching them get beat, it was fun to watch for sure.