Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Romney Gaining Momentum!!!

Big Win In Maine For Romney! Of Course, You Won't See It On The News Anywhere (except On That Little Info Bar The Scroll Along The Bottom Of The Screen)! They Don't Want To Take Away Time From Covering Mccain. With The Endorsements Of Ann Coulter, Laura Ingrahm, And Rush Limbaugh (true Conservatives), Romney Is Gaining Momentum!!!

I've Figured Out Why Mccain Has Risen From Having Single Digit Support Just 4 Years Ago, To Leading The Republican Race......the Dems Want Mccain To Win! Hear Me Out.....they Know That If It's Mccain, With Either Billary Or Obama, Voters Won't Be Able To Distinguish Between The Two Candidates. It Would Be Like An Independent Running Against A Democrat. They Would Agree On Several Issues (issues That Mccain Has Already Worked On With Dems In The Senate). Mccain Would Only Receive The Votes Of Some Independents And Moderate Republicans (the Conservatives Would Stay Home Due To Lack Of Representation), And All The Dems, Along With Independents, Would Come Out To Take The Presidential Seat.

The Media, Of Course, Is Left-winged. They Want Mccain To Win So The Dems Can Take The Presidency. They Don't Want People To Have Two Polarizing Candidates (like Romney And A Dem), Because That'll Split The Votes. People Would Have A Clear Choice....either Black (dems) Or White (reps). That's How Opposite The Message Is Of Conservatives And Liberals. If It Was Mccain....people Would Have A Hazy Area In Which He Agrees With Liberals. This Would Cause People To Say, (especially Independents), "well, I Don't Know Who To Vote For. They Share The Same Views On Several Issues?" The Dems Would Get All Of Their Party Plus Some Independents....mccain Would Get A Small Fraction Of The Republican Party (moderates) And A Few Independents. Do The Math!!!

Look At The People Backing Mccain.....giuliani, Shwartzenegger? These Are Two Of The Most Moderate Republicans In Existence! Shwartzenegger Just Lost His Health Care Plan Proposal In California...which, By The Way, Was The Exact Same Plan Proposed By Billary Clinton!

You Gotta Love Mccains "i've Already Won It" Attitude! It's Repulsive! He Thinks That Republicans Are "stuck" With Him As A Candidate! I Think Somebody Has A Napolean Complex! All He Does During Interviews And Debates Is Smirk And Talk About How He's The Next Best Thing To Sliced Bread! I've Yet To Hear Him Address An Issue Without Stating How Many Backers He Has And That He Was A Pow (which I'm Grateful For His Service, But How Many Other Pow's Are There. That Doesn't Qualify You For The Presidency!).

In Conclusion: Dems Want Mccain To Win So They Can Take The Majority Vote Due To Conservative Fall-out! The Dems Run The Media. The Media Is Pushing Mccain. Mccain Is A Moderate. The Media Won't Cover Romney Because The Media Is Ran By The Dems. The Dems Don't Want Romney To Win Due To Polarizing The Vote And Unitizing The Conservative Party. The Dems Don't Want Republicans To Remain In Office.
    *********************vote Romney!!!************************

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romney Gaining Momentum!!!

You are on to something there. The media does favor the other party you can see that in the interviews as well..... I agree McCain did seem a little to smug in the debates! Who are you voting for again? lol!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't argue with you on this one, Rich, and that bugs me (lol). I am pulling for McCain to get the nod from the repulicans. Mitt Romney scares me, not as much as Huckabee - I won't even open that can of worms. I don't even think Huckabee will have much affect on the the outcome of tomorrow - but who knows, everyone said the same about Nader 8 years ago.

I was just watching some past Mitt Videos - it seems he has really changed a great deal of his views to fit with the ultra-conservative views. I watched his 94 debate - and I think calling him a moderate is stretching it a bit - his views then were very liberal. He defended his liberal views as recent as 5 years ago. I just don't see how someone's personal views can change that much in a short period of time - then again he is a politician by profession.

Big day tomorrow, for us all. I am eager to see how it turns out for both sides of the fence. I will have all day to watch it unfold - off work, and boat is in the shop.

Post Thanks / Like

After watching all this stuff, I've about decided that both parties have an agreement to take turns in the white house. It's like the Washington elites decides who gets covered on TV and everything. They won't even let the outsiders talk. All questions are directed to the insiders. I think half the country doesn't have the mental capability to study the issues and decide what's best for our country. They just sit around watching TV and follow the herd. Ron Paul is the only one I heard that had true conservative ideas. Bush screws up so bad, it will take years for the right to recover and with the left opening the borders and giving everything away, I don't think our country has many years left. I'm really worried about our children.

Post Thanks / Like

""Ron Paul is the only one I heard that had true conservative ideas""
    I think his downfall was being too radical. If he could have toned it down just a notch it would have been more receptive to masses. I liked what I heard from him but I knew it couldn't be done the way he stated it. Abolish the IRS? Close down the Military posts overseas? Sounds good but how in the world could that be done? It would take more years than he has left.....He definatly had a following that's for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you DJ about him being radical and he's not the best communicator. I guess I'm a little radical too. From the shape our country is in, it will take some radical stuff to save it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling you listen to alot of talk radio for your information? BTW...Romney is more liberal than he is a conservative. He changed his many of his views in the run for the whitehouse. I'm more conservative than he or mccain ever thought about being. Either one will pander away their souls just for votes not exactly the kind of leader I want for president. The other side is just as bad so what do you have left to choose from?

FYI...typing in caps is considered as yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHYD4U View Post
    Big Win In Maine For Romney! Of Course, You Won't See It On The News Anywhere (except On That Little Info Bar The Scroll Along The Bottom Of The Screen)! They Don't Want To Take Away Time From Covering Mccain. With The Endorsements Of Ann Coulter, Laura Ingrahm, And Rush Limbaugh (true Conservatives), Romney Is Gaining Momentum!!!

I've Figured Out Why Mccain Has Risen From Having Single Digit Support Just 4 Years Ago, To Leading The Republican Race......the Dems Want Mccain To Win! Hear Me Out.....they Know That If It's Mccain, With Either Billary Or Obama, Voters Won't Be Able To Distinguish Between The Two Candidates. It Would Be Like An Independent Running Against A Democrat. They Would Agree On Several Issues (issues That Mccain Has Already Worked On With Dems In The Senate). Mccain Would Only Receive The Votes Of Some Independents And Moderate Republicans (the Conservatives Would Stay Home Due To Lack Of Representation), And All The Dems, Along With Independents, Would Come Out To Take The Presidential Seat.

The Media, Of Course, Is Left-winged. They Want Mccain To Win So The Dems Can Take The Presidency. They Don't Want People To Have Two Polarizing Candidates (like Romney And A Dem), Because That'll Split The Votes. People Would Have A Clear Choice....either Black (dems) Or White (reps). That's How Opposite The Message Is Of Conservatives And Liberals. If It Was Mccain....people Would Have A Hazy Area In Which He Agrees With Liberals. This Would Cause People To Say, (especially Independents), "well, I Don't Know Who To Vote For. They Share The Same Views On Several Issues?" The Dems Would Get All Of Their Party Plus Some Independents....mccain Would Get A Small Fraction Of The Republican Party (moderates) And A Few Independents. Do The Math!!!

Look At The People Backing Mccain.....giuliani, Shwartzenegger? These Are Two Of The Most Moderate Republicans In Existence! Shwartzenegger Just Lost His Health Care Plan Proposal In California...which, By The Way, Was The Exact Same Plan Proposed By Billary Clinton!

You Gotta Love Mccains "i've Already Won It" Attitude! It's Repulsive! He Thinks That Republicans Are "stuck" With Him As A Candidate! I Think Somebody Has A Napolean Complex! All He Does During Interviews And Debates Is Smirk And Talk About How He's The Next Best Thing To Sliced Bread! I've Yet To Hear Him Address An Issue Without Stating How Many Backers He Has And That He Was A Pow (which I'm Grateful For His Service, But How Many Other Pow's Are There. That Doesn't Qualify You For The Presidency!).

In Conclusion: Dems Want Mccain To Win So They Can Take The Majority Vote Due To Conservative Fall-out! The Dems Run The Media. The Media Is Pushing Mccain. Mccain Is A Moderate. The Media Won't Cover Romney Because The Media Is Ran By The Dems. The Dems Don't Want Romney To Win Due To Polarizing The Vote And Unitizing The Conservative Party. The Dems Don't Want Republicans To Remain In Office.
    *********************vote Romney!!!************************

Post Thanks / Like

""Either one will pander away their souls just for votes not exactly the kind of leader I want for president. The other side is just as bad so what do you have left to choose from?""
    I agree 100%!! It's a sad situation indeed....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PL View Post
    I have a feeling you listen to alot of talk radio for your information? BTW...Romney is more liberal than he is a conservative. He changed his many of his views in the run for the whitehouse. I'm more conservative than he or mccain ever thought about being. Either one will pander away their souls just for votes not exactly the kind of leader I want for president. The other side is just as bad so what do you have left to choose from?

FYI...typing in caps is considered as yelling.
    TYPING IN LOWER CASE IS CONSIDERED WHISPERING.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richyd4u View Post
    typing In Lower Case Is Considered Whispering.
    Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    Lol!
    ISN'T IT FUNNY KEVIN! I NEVER THOUGHT HOW MUCH TYPING IN CAPITALS WOULD ANNOY PEOPLE...IT'S LIKE THE FORBIDDEN TONGUE! I WRITE IN CAPITALS, SO I TYPE IN CAPITALS. I LIKE TO BE HEARD! (sorry for yelling!)