Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hillary loans herself money

Hillary has had to spend money like a drunk sailor to maintain her lead over Hollywood star, media darling, and rap song icon Barack Obama. She just 'loaned' her campaign 5 mil so's the upper tier professionals could get paid.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary loans herself money

Makes little sense to spend 5 million on a 200,000 a year job.lol.Must be power hungry?

Post Thanks / Like

But she'll receive healthcare for life!! Heck, she's probably already got that from either Bill or her senate seat.

No one in congress can know what the people suffer as long as they have their own little special sweet health care coverage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    But she'll receive healthcare for life!! Heck, she's probably already got that from either Bill or her senate seat.

No one in congress can know what the people suffer as long as they have their own little special sweet health care coverage.
    Good point, man how valuable that is. Oh and is she power hungry...... YA THINK, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me, Hillary won't lose one cent of her personal money that she spends on the campaign. Neither will the other politicians who are running for the presidency.

Post Thanks / Like

Loaned? Is that how it was stated? What does that mean? Anyone know? Because I didn't hear the details if there are any.

Post Thanks / Like

back in the 90's the pres made 400,000.00 a year in office there is no telling what they make now. insurance for life along with secret service for life. these guys are all rich too begin with, her 5 mil loan is nothing but a tax right off. they don't do it for the money. I think its for all of the money behind closed doors the kick backs. everybody thinks one party is better than the other i think they all stink in there own little way. I always said ted nugent for pres, then the other day i either read or saw a post about him being a possible draft dodger, how dissapointing.

one more thing I always heard the dems were for the rich, the repubs were for the poor, it seems to me the repubs are for the rich and the dems are for the richer.

just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

"Quote--one more thing I always heard the dems were for the rich, the repubs were for the poor, it seems to me the repubs are for the rich and the dems are for the richer."
    I never figured it that way. I figured the Dems were after the government dependant souls that needed guidance since they didn't have the ability to be trusted to do it on their own. They want my money and your money to assist the under privileged since no matter how hard we work to start business', work hard to make our way it's still our fault that these poor citizens (americans and illegals) are not making it.
    I wish I could tell you what the Rep party stood for NOW but right now I'm at a loss. They are starting to sound the same to me and it cornfuses me(grin)....getting very frustrated with the direction of the country and my party. I guess until we are all either wealthy or on some government assistance they won't be happy.
    Last edited by DJD; 02-08-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    "Quote--one more thing I always heard the dems were for the rich, the repubs were for the poor, it seems to me the repubs are for the rich and the dems are for the richer."
    I never figured it that way. I figured the Dems were after the government dependant souls that needed guidance since they didn't have the ability to be trusted to do it on their own. They want my money and your money to assist the under privileged since no matter how hard we work to start business', work hard to make our way it's still our fault that these poor citizens (americans and illegals) are not making it.
    I wish I could tell you what the Rep party stood for NOW but right now I'm at a loss. They are starting to sound the same to me and it cornfuses me(grin)....getting very frustrated with the direction of the country and my party. I guess until we are all either wealthy or on some government assistance they won't be happy.
    EXCELLENT POST...I TIP MY HAT TO YOU GOOD SIR!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Hillary loans herself money

Here's a question....Since she'll receive her pay as a Sen. for life even after she finally gets beat by a Republican Sen. or I hate to imagine it, she does become Madam President...Does she still get her Sen. Pay and the pay as a former President after her term is up as President.... She would be drawing a double Government Pension then, or is it like other Pension Plans...She would only get one or the other...... Anyone really know for sure...Been way too many years since I took government in H.S. to know a true answer for this one....