Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Really No Choice...

OK to start, this is MY post.. I do not represent Fishin.com or its advertisers.. these are my thoughts on this election.

If my choices are Obama, Hillary, McCain and Huckabee, right now it is Huck.
    Why?
    Pro Gun / Against Abortion / is a hunter and a fisherman / Only conservative left. Then its McCain. I do not support his Amnesty program, or his economic stances.. but again.. he is a hunter and fisherman and will not surrender or capitulate to the Jihadists of the world.

Obama - Last person on EARTH I would want in office. He is pro HSUS, and PETA, says that a society is judged by how it treats its animals. YOU WILL SEE serious inroads into stopping hunting and fishing if he is elected. Federal Lands will almost surely be off limits to hunting and fishing, and he can do it by Presidential Order, just like Clinton did with the coal lands in Utah, that were sold to the Chinese.. PLUS, he would pull a Chamberlain and give the Jihadists what they want, by negotiating with them.. Read the Koran, negotiation is only for stalling and shows weakness in the enemies of Allah.

Hillary - I could actually vote for her. She and bill co-opted the conservative agenda during the last tour in office. In the end she says she supports the animal rights groups, but if the polls say that 80% disagree she would stick by the 80%.. Still not sure I want another Clinton Crook in office..

That means the only choice if it is McCain in the Republican Party is McCain.
    **** Fred Thompson for not starting his campaign sooner and being more organized.
    Jim Dicken

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Really No Choice...

I,m with you on Huck, Jim...I like what he said about the refund package. And his beliefs, He sounds down to earth. I just wish he had a last name like Eastwood, or Wayne, he'd be a shoe in...I just can't get the thought of Huckleberry hound out of my head..Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

I've always been concerned about you Dicken, now I'm worried.

Reading the Koran. Willing to vote for Hillary. Taking videos of other peoples' wives and posting them on the internet.

Better get some help...before it's too late.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    I've always been concerned about you Dicken, now I'm worried.

Reading the Koran. Willing to vote for Hillary. Taking videos of other peoples' wives and posting them on the internet.

Better get some help...before it's too late.
    I guess you never saw "Patton" and the famous quote when he kicked Rommel's Ass in North Africa.. Patton Screams 'Rommel you B@sT&rd, I read your book" You must know the enemy to defeat him.
    As for Hillary, ONLY If I have no choice.. and that would mean that there were NO Republicans.. and as for the video.. they walked up and ASKED to be video'd. What could I do, Peter would have shot me if I had not gotten that video..

Post Thanks / Like

I'd of loved for it to have been my wife in that video, would have had her under my thumb for the rest of my life and no worries at all about goin fishin....lol

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are reeally worried, because Obahma said if he is elected, he will make NASCAR a figure 8 track, and half the guys will get lost on the first right turn.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure this will get cut by the administator. Why I wont vote for Obamah, he's not white! A woman president? wonder why my daughter ever went to a university, that suma cum laude degree looks good on paper, and gee it was in math, and computer science, not dish washing and cooking.I'm sure every one will say, hey Larry is a racist! no I just tell it like it is. My platoon sargent had two silver stars from korea, I knew that man could do anything he wanted, except die for his country, then he would have got the CMH.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    You guys are reeally worried, because Obahma said if he is elected, he will make NASCAR a figure 8 track, and half the guys will get lost on the first right turn.
    Hey hey hey! They can turn right on several tracks...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    Sure this will get cut by the administator. Why I wont vote for Obamah, he's not white! A woman president? wonder why my daughter ever went to a university, that suma cum laude degree looks good on paper, and gee it was in math, and computer science, not dish washing and cooking.I'm sure every one will say, hey Larry is a racist! no I just tell it like it is. My platoon sargent had two silver stars from korea, I knew that man could do anything he wanted, except die for his country, then he would have got the CMH.
    I find this to be pretty racist and offensive. If you can't back your political stance without bringing race into the picture - you shouldn't be voting. I am all for good political debates - but I think this is crossing the line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    I find this to be pretty racist and offensive. If you can't back your political stance without bringing race into the picture - you shouldn't be voting. I am all for good political debates - but I think this is crossing the line.
    I'm going to vote for Obamah, why? I think he's a refreshing change, and has little political baggage, I also liked his stance on talking with Iran, North Korea, and Cuba, sticking your head in the sand like we have been doing for over 40 years, did not make those problems go away did it?If blacks are good enough to die for this country, and a lot of them have, then they have every right to be judged on merit not color or quasi religious beliefs.The good ole boys are the verge of flushing this country down the toilet, just wanted to check some responses.Now what line did I cross.Mccain is a good man, I would have voted for him till he started to parrot our present administration.While no one has made any stance on illegal immigration, he made himself known , he is in some way for it.Making the tax breaks perminent for business, has it helped?

Post Thanks / Like

I am all for Obama. I really do think that he will be a refreshing change, which we desparately need. So far we have stayed away from the race issue in our debates - I just hate the thought of someone not voting for someone because of racial issues. Sorry, I must have mis-understood your post.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets face facts and one fact is this country is very race conscience.And gender is also a reason somwe will vote for a candidate, or against one.The evangical right is supposed to be all for following the bible, YET one of the great white hopes was divorced three times, but that still made him the christian choice. The bible is mostly Gods dealing with his people the jews, the new testament is our bible,and we ignore most of the prechings of Christ, why because its to hard.This hubbub about the 10 commandments is another sticking point, why post thjem, FOLLOW them instead.Christs commandment to us was Love another. We dont.