Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dangerous fumes.

Finished painting a wall last night (romantic devil ain't I?) and watched Anderson Cooper 360 with my wife. Long as I could stand it anyway. Seems they are finding high levels of formaldehyde fumes in many of those little camper trailers FEMA provided to the Nawlins area. These particular ones were used and no longer needed, so FEMA sold them for 40 cents on the dollar. Now the government is buying them back for 100 percent of their purchase price if they have the fume problem.

There was this lady who'd bought one and they'd spent money refurbishing it only to find out it had high levels of embalming fluid fumes. The lady was crying because they were only getting their original purchase price back and said her government wasn't taking care of her apparently because they weren't paying for the refurbishments too. That was all I could stomach of the Commie News Network's hard hitting story. Reaffirms my belief that CNN is a joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dangerous fumes.

How did that get in the trailers? Anyone know?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dangerous fumes.

it is used in the manufacturing of the interior,we just had to shut down a part of our production that used formaldehyde in the glue for gluing wood together,,appearently it is very cancerous..from what i heard..