Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Fishin.com

Fishin.com has really helped my winter fly by. I wish I could have been on the water more, but the weather here has been awful. So I guess staying involved in discussion, debates, and the occassional argument has really helped keep my fishing addicted mind occupied. What a great site!!!!! Where else can I ask a question about the best line to use for certain lures, get some relationship advice, and engage in some good ole' political debates all in the same site. Plus I feel like I have made several friends on here. Rich D. and I had it out a few times in the political arena, however, I was dead serious about the fishing trip - I really need to learn how to catch some of those huge crappie.

Good weather and good fishing is around the corner, and I hope everyone catches their personal best this year. I just hope mine is a little bigger!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thanks to Fishin.com

You said it brother..this is a great place to cruise and surf. I have met some good guys on here that live close by and without the site I never would have known or fished with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    Fishin.com has really helped my winter fly by. I wish I could have been on the water more, but the weather here has been awful. So I guess staying involved in discussion, debates, and the occassional argument has really helped keep my fishing addicted mind occupied. What a great site!!!!! Where else can I ask a question about the best line to use for certain lures, get some relationship advice, and engage in some good ole' political debates all in the same site. Plus I feel like I have made several friends on here. Rich D. and I had it out a few times in the political arena, however, I was dead serious about the fishing trip - I really need to learn how to catch some of those huge crappie.

Good weather and good fishing is around the corner, and I hope everyone catches their personal best this year. I just hope mine is a little bigger!
    KEVIN-
    COULDN'T AGREE WITH YA MORE BRO. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND FISHIN.COM WHEN I DID. IT DEFINETLY HELPS PASS THOSE "DUL DRUMS" OF WINTER!

WE DID HAVE IT OUT A COUPLE TIMES, DIDN'T WE! SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE! AT LEAST THERE'S THE ONE THING THAT BRINGS US ALL TOGETHER...FISHIN! I PLAN ON TAKING YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER AS WELL...I STILL HAVE THE HOT BABES, YOU JUST BRING THE BEER! APRIL IS AROUND THE CORNER, AND SO ARE THOSE 3 LB CRAPS @ K-LAKE! IT'S SO CLOSE NOW, YOU CAN FEEL IT! AND MAN...IT FEELS GOOD!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If we go fishing, just promise you won't yell all the time - LIKE YOU DO ON HERE!!!! lol That cracks me up everytime I see those caps. I never knew caps were like yelling - now I can't read your posts without picturing you screaming them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    If we go fishing, just promise you won't yell all the time - LIKE YOU DO ON HERE!!!! lol That cracks me up everytime I see those caps. I never knew caps were like yelling - now I can't read your posts without picturing you screaming them.
    DON'T WORRY, WHEN I'M ON THE WATER i'm quiet as a mouse! HA! DON'T WANNA SCARE AWAY THOSE HAWGS! IT CRACKS ME UP TOO! I NEVER THOUGHT CAPS COULD SEND SUCH SHOCK-WAVES THROUGH THE FORUMS! I LAUGH EVERYTIME SOMEBODY MENTIONS IT!

Post Thanks / Like

Watching the frizzle, and not fishing, this is a good way to spend some dreary time, sure we dont agree on politics, but so what, when the fish start moving, or this rotten weather breaks, its back to cumberland and the FNF, and ordered some new suspending baits. Who ever wins, its still going to be the best country on earth, kooks are people too.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Thanks to Fishin.com

That's right, we may disagree on politics, but when it comes to fishin, we all pretty much feel the same. And if I ever found myself on the water with somebody from this board, politics would be the last thing I'd want to talk about anyway!

Tight lines, everybody!