Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

NASCAR Anyone?

I'm a big Jimmie Johnson fan from his frst year in Cup racing. Anyone else follow NASCAR? Who's your driver? Been looking forward to this Daytona race for several months now!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NASCAR Anyone?

Dale JR has my vote.Always a Earnhardt fan since the intimidator.Been a JR fan every since his father passed away.I think we are in for a good year.

Post Thanks / Like

Did Jr. going to Hendrick Motor Sports give you any problem? Now that he and Jeff Gordon are on he same team and all. Wonder how the folks at Talladega will deal with this if Gordon wins? Less bottles on the track? Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe only a few less !!!!!lol

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: NASCAR Anyone?

Dale Jr 88, hence my handle just havn't added the 8. Earnhardt Sr. the best driver that ever touched a steering wheel period. Jr is the new man. however even though I have never been a Gordon fan, nobody can realistically deny. He is the best active driver. The bottle throwing just shows how red neck some people are. How bad can Gordon be, Earnhardt Sr. liked him a lot.

I hope Teresa goes broke, I bet Daddy Dale is still spinning in his grave.

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda funny how he races twice at HMS and wins both times. He was winless for how many races with DEI? 60 something? That tells alot about both owners and their working environment. I see 3 HMS cars in the chase!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't see that coming...Ryan Newman? I guess if your gonna lead it's best to it on the last lap. Maybe he lead some other laps but Kyle had the best car and I was pulling for him once Johnson fell back and Jr. was becoming a long shot.

Post Thanks / Like

No I dont have a problem with him going to Hendricks.I think he done the right thing under the circumstances.AS far as jeff gordon,dont think one sec that when it comes down to racing JR is still going to race just as hard to beat JEFF<JIMMY or whoever is in his way.Daytona was good,no victorylane tonight but a good finish to say the less.Good start for the season.Watch out for 88 in 2008.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DJD you fished ant tournaments on Green latley?You used to fish the Mid-West with us down here .Clark Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Clark,
    We actually did a few last Spring with one trail (USA Bassin) and then an Open around Thanksgiving. Larry's boat (bassmaster) needs some work so I'm not sure what we will do this year. You guy's fishing any trails?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I been a Ryan Newman fan since he came to the Cup scene, Hoosier you know....Well I guess it right yesterday on who I picked to win the 500....Just ashame I didn't pick him in my Fantasy League....

Post Thanks / Like

I was pulling for Newman to win. JR fan myself, but I did not want the 18 car winning. Kyle Busch is a great driver and all, just really do not care much for him. Wonder how strong the Toyotas will be at the 1.5 and 2.0 milers?