Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Romney And Mccain..never Thought I'd See The Day!

Just About Dropped A Load In My Shorts The Other Day, When I Saw Romney Endorsing Mccain! I Had To Close My Eyes And Pinch Myself, Then Re-open My Eyes To See If I Was Dreaming. Poor Romney Has Been Put Between A Rock And Hard-place By The Gop. Romney Knows That Mccain Is An Inferior Candidate To His Self, But Has To Stand In Front Of The World And Attempt To "toot" Mccain's Horn! Ackward! It's Like Kobe Bryant Trying To Endorse Luke Walton As The Best Player In Basketball!

What's Next....a Rep Ticket With Mccain And Romney On It! Crazier Things Have Happened In This Election So Far! Either Way, Anything Is Better Than A Dem Ticket Of Hillary And Obama! Just The Thought Of Having Hillary And Obama In The Whitehouse Together, Makes Me Want To Build A Bomb Shelter, Get My Family In It, And Try To Wait Out The Next 4 Yrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romney And Mccain..never Thought I'd See The Day!

"What's Next....a Rep Ticket With Mccain And Romney On It!"

That is one possibility. Either that or he figures since he won't be in the WH, better to have McCain than a dem.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

I do believe he was told to take one on the chin if he wants his turn. Boy's it's dirty in politics and I'm convinced I could never do it!

Post Thanks / Like

I Agree Guys....anything Is Better In The Wh Then A Dem! Especially Since The Only Two Dem Candidates Running Are Liberal Extremists! I Give Kudoos To Romney For Taking A Shot To His Pride, And Endorsing Mccain. I Know I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Do It! It Would Be Hard To Endorse Someone Who Constantly Lied About What You Believe In...heck...it Would Be Hard Not To Cross Over The Debate Table And Lay A Smack Down. (i Guess That Would Be Considered "abusing Your Elders"!)

Post Thanks / Like

and these republicans are doing such a great job, it would be a shame to have anything except another four years of bush league leadeership.Why change, there are still some americans working, and plenty of immigrants that will come in.Yeah, support life, but make sure kids cant have health insurance.Make social security go into the stock market, so traders can make fortunes moving your money,and make sure that those interest rates stay low, so that credit card companys, can borrow for less, and charge usery interest rates. If you think things can get better with 4 more years of repulican leadership, you,re walking in your sleep.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    and these republicans are doing such a great job, it would be a shame to have anything except another four years of bush league leadeership.Why change, there are still some americans working, and plenty of immigrants that will come in.Yeah, support life, but make sure kids cant have health insurance.Make social security go into the stock market, so traders can make fortunes moving your money,and make sure that those interest rates stay low, so that credit card companys, can borrow for less, and charge usery interest rates. If you think things can get better with 4 more years of repulican leadership, you,re walking in your sleep.
    LOL! NO REALLY, TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY THINK! LOL! SOUNDS LIKE ONE ANGY LIBERAL! IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A "HAPPY" LIBERAL? LOL!

IF YOU REALLY THINK THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS BAD NOW, JUST WAIT. IF DEMS WIN THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL RAISE TAXES LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE. THESE MONSTOROUS TAX RAISES WILL BE EVEN HIGHER ON BUSINESS'S, CAUSING A DECREASE IN EMPLOYMENT AND BUSINESS GROWTH. NO ONE IS GOING TO WANT TO DO BUSINESS IN THE USA! THE HIGH TAXES WILL PUSH THEM AWAY.

WHY DO THE DEMS DESIRE TO RAISE TAXES? WELL, IT'S TO COVER THERE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR UNIVERSAL HEALTH PLAN AND FEDERAL HAND-OUTS TO THOSE INCOMPETENT AMERICANS WHO FEEL THAT WE SHOULD PAY FOR THEM TO LIVE. QUESTION: HOW ARE WE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE NATIONAL DEFECIT IF THE DEMS WANT TO SPEND ADDITIONAL BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE? SURE, THEY'LL TRY TO CUT SPENDING...SO WOULD REPUBLICANS. WHAT THEY WILL REALLY TRY TO DO IS TAX IT OUT OF YOU AND I. AND FRANKLY, THAT WON'T EVEN CUT IT!

"Yeah, support life, but make sure kids cant have health insurance."
    THIS STATEMENT IS ALMOST TO EASY....DEMS BELIEVE THAT A KIDS LIFE ISN'T EVEN IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OUT OF THE WOMB. AT LEAST WE BELIEVE IN PROTECTING THE INOCCENT AND GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO EVEN LIVE! FUNNY STUFF!

I, WHILE WALKING IN MY SLEEP, COULD ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH MORE IN 4 YRS THAN EITHER TWO OF THE DEM CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! AND FRANKLY, THAT'S SCARY!