Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mouse in Their Britches?

Ohmygosh! Another politician with zipper problems. Remember when President Bill Clinton had zipper problems with Monica Lewinski in the room. "I never had sex with that woman." (BC)

Now, the perfect Republican, John McCain, seems to have zipper problems also. Can it be that a mouse is opening zippers to get a breath of fresh air? Politics does stink!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mouse in Their Britches?

Another one? Heck you would be more accurate if you said there isn't one without a mouse in their britches. (JMO no facts to back that up.) Have they really deemed that rumor accurate about McCain?

Post Thanks / Like

Would like some more facts. But honestly, I defended Bill when it happened - and I feel no different with McCain (personal issue, not political). I just hope I am still letting the mouse out when I am his age!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    ... Have they really deemed that rumor accurate about McCain?
    He has denied it. Not sure that there is evidence to support it. Don't really care one way or the other. Seems that is between him and whoever was involved, if there was even an involvement.

And people wonder why it is so hard to find good candidates these days. Who would want to put their family through some of the crap that gets thrown around during election time. No thanks!

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Fuuny, The timing of this story, The New York Times was backing him, Then BAM right in the back....Poly, meaning many...Ticks ,blood sucking parasites...