Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Gander Mountain??

Anyone know the name and location of the outdoor store near Cave City or Bowling Green? I thought I might hit it tomorrow since I'll be in Glasgow for a YMCA swim meet? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gander Mountain??

DJD,

Didn't know there was a Gander Mountain Store close to Glasgow...Give location, that way next time I'm thru while fishing at Barren River I will stop by and check out the store.... Got a bad habit of spending money at any and all Tackle Stores....lol

Post Thanks / Like

If your on I-65, it would be the scottsville road exit. around the harley shop. Say your coming from nashville get off on 231 or scottsville road. Turn right go about a 1/4 mile and look for I think green wood road turn right it's about a mile back. I think it's greenwood, if not it is something wood. Hope that helps more than confuses

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you'll be coming the other way, look for the harley sign on your left when you get around bowling green. then get off on the next exit. either scottsville road or 231. turn left then look for _____wood road turn right follow to the end

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Heck, a Harley Shop as well? I'm in for it now! Maybe we will leave the swim meet early? Lol! Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

It's definitely not marked for directions. They don't have any signs showing you where to turn off Scottsville road. Just turn and keep going on Greenwood and you will get to it. I turned on a road adjacent to Greenwood, and after going so far, there was a sign that said no outlet. It looked like a dead end. But I just kept on going and there it was.

Post Thanks / Like

exit 22 go east on scottsville road turn right one either the first or second road on right first road takes you by cracker barrel at end turn right. The second road is easy to miss. either will get you there. I was there again yesterday.... I think that store is going to get me shot by my wife lol. It is a smaller version of BPS without the low end stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

This is exit 22 on I-65, 231 Go east. The first light you can turn right it will deadend on Greenwood take a right is 1/2 mile. If ya want you can go through the first light and the next right will be Greenwood but coming out there is no light and is is HEAVY traffic

The same light fron I-65 Harly is on the left Gander on the Right Get Ya Fix!

Rowdy

Post Thanks / Like

Log on to GanderMountain.com, then use the store locater search and it will show you all you need to know to find their store at Bowling Green just off of I-65 at the end of Greenwood _____.

Post Thanks / Like

I read somewhere that GanderMountain has bought Cabelas, wish they would open a Cabelas here in N. Ky.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PRO V LE View Post
    I read somewhere that GanderMountain has bought Cabelas, wish they would open a Cabelas here in N. Ky.

No. Actually a long time ago Cabelas bought GanderMountains mail order business from them as they were competition. There is a new cabelas being built south of Indy. It should be open soon. That is as close as I want one. Once one is in state you will pay tax on all internet and mail order items.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll research it when I have time, but what I read said they bought Cabelas to get back in the mail order buisness. May have been BWB magazine.