THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN...lol. It started with jig heads,then went to crappie jigs. After which I saw a need for some weedless jig heads for the small plastic bodies for crappie. Then came bass fishing and starting all over again...lol. Bass jigs,buzzbaits,spinnerbaits,several styles of shakee heads, and any style of leadhead I thought I might need. Then I got interested in trout and got into making small inline spinners and tiny jigs/flies. Then I missed around and caught a walleye and got into that branch of the addiction. Bottom Bouncers, speciality jigheads,live bait rigs and whatever else I could think to try. So over the past 25 years, you name it and I have either made it or be willing to try it..lol. When it comes to lead and/or wire, I can usually make it. Then there is the rod repair/rod building,pouring plastics, some crank bait painting, and my latest addiction, MAKING FLOAT N' FLIES. I hope one of them brakes the 8lb. mark this year since the 7 lb. milestone fell last year. AND FOR NOW, I think that might cover it but I am sure I forgot something....