Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dem Debate

Post Thanks / Like

Dem Debate

I believe this is tonight in Ohio and I will watch some of it just to see Hillary go ballistic on Obama. She knows her days are numbered and now is the time for the nasty attacks from her.
    Another thought...can you imagine how Bill dealt with her over the years? Wow! He has some nut's...well according to Monica. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dem Debate

The last one was a snoozer and Hillary got booed when she went on the attack. But this one may be worth watching in light of what she's been saying the last couple of days. Man, she comes off harsh. Also, the news talking heads speculate that her campaign leaked some old photos of BO in African tribal garb, and he's hot about it.

She has some good points though. (Did my fingers really just type that?) As I've already said, to me Obama is the newest rendition of Jimmy Carter, and I still believe his lack of substance will be exposed during the general election. I also believe the media which has made him will turn on him in the name of ratings. The guy is as good as I've ever seen on the stump, but the idea of him as Commander-in-Chief is a truly scary thing. How can so many seemingly intelligent people (You listening Col?) be taken in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I believe this is tonight in Ohio and I will watch some of it just to see Hillary go ballistic on Obama. She knows her days are numbered and now is the time for the nasty attacks from her.
    Another thought...can you imagine how Bill dealt with her over the years? Wow! He has some nut's...well according to Monica. LOL!
    You know that, in order to calm male animals down, they have to be neutered. Hillary is just the one to do the job on Obama. GO HILLARY!

Obama said that Hillary was in favor of NAFTA but this morning a Senator said that he was present when it was being discussed and heard her say, "I am not in favor of NAFTA and I don't understand why my husband favors it." (I may not have quoted "word for word" but that was the meaning of what was said).

About your question on how Bill dealt with Hillary over the years...It was reported in a newspaper article I read that, upon hearing of his tryst with Monica Lewinski, she scratched his face when she slapped the crap out of him. He calmed down; did she neuter him also? GO HILLARY!

I think tonight is going to settle some scores. Obama has about the same amount of experience that George Bush had when he became president. If you put it into a capsule and fed it to a bulldog it wouldn't be enough to make him f***, er...pass gas.

Post Thanks / Like

OOOOWWWEEEEE! It's a hot one tonight! Hillary is on fuego!! Gotta go and watch some more....

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the Republican Party is drooling at the mouth waiting for which ever one does get the nomination.... But right now between Hitlery and Hussien doing all the mud slinging at each other, my Party is just on the sidelines watching it all take place.....

I also agree...I couldn't imagine either one as the Commander in Chief...... I do seriously believe that Mr. McCain will make a fine Commander in Chief and President.... He has at least 5 years experience in a POW camp and a Military back ground, plus more years in Congress than Obama and Hitlery's combined experience.....

Wake up Democrats...You really want one of these two Democrats running your's and my Country...... I think not......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    OOOOWWWEEEEE! It's a hot one tonight! Hillary is on fuego!! Gotta go and watch some more....
    Don I couldn't stomach it. Both of those idiots make me physically ill. I think both are great human laxatives.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Dem Debate

Yea, our current commander in chief is brillant....

George W. Bush's Resume

George W. Bush (Dubya)
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
    Washington, D.C. 20500

Past Work Experience

Ran for congress and lost.
    Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
    Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
    Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.
    With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments in Previous Positions

Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

Set record for most executions by any governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments As President

Attacked and took over two countries.
    Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
    Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
    Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
    Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
    First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
    First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
    First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
    After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
    Set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
    In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
    Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
    Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
    Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
    Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
    Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
    Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
    Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
    Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
    Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
    Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
    My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.
    Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history (the 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
    First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
    Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
    First president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
    Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
    Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
    First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
    First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the elections monitoring board.
    Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
    Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
    Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
    Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
    First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
    All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
    My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
    Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
    First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
    First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
    First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
    Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
    With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
    Fist U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
    First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
    Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
    Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
    Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'
    Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
    In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
    Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
    In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the Civil War.
    Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
    AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
    Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
    All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
    For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

Source: Kelley Kramer
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushresume.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Nice cut and paste from a vaunted democrat author who writes for such illustrious publications as The Village Voice and The Herald Democrat. Basically the kind of sewage you'd expect to be spewed from such liberal 'stalwarts'.

A few good points, but too many slanted half truths and just plain out BS to bother addressing. At best 10% valid 90% drivel.

My favorite is "First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt". Huh? Didn't hear about that one, man I gotta start reading The Village Voice more often.

Post Thanks / Like

These kind of stats are as misleading as some of the debate facts and figures. Who can prove or disprove these figures? It's humor mixed with facts. Don't believe everything I hear and dang sure don't believe everything I read!
    Oh, I believe he was the first President to call for the start your engines at a Nascar race. That means as much to me as some of the poo poo from Kelly whatchamacallit...

Post Thanks / Like

Republicans refuse to admit that they elected a dud. I guess if an actual turd would have been labeled a republican and elected - they would still be arguing that it really doesn't stink - it is just not the smell we are used to.

There are anit-Democrat posts on here left and right - most of which have very little significance or merrit. However, when someone posts something like this (most of which is factual - although not all) it is disregarded as "sewage." It was intended to be entertaining - but in the words of the great Homer Simpson (our president's intellectual equal) "It's funny 'cause it's true."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    ... It was intended to be entertaining - ...
    Yep, thats why the ;-) on the title. Figured this thread needed some entertainment.

I agree, the sad thing is that much of that is true. The saddest part is how this president has divided the country.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

I'll pass on the Homer Simpson quotes, but I will say perception is reality. You perceive most of that sewage to be true, I perceive it for what the lion's share of it is. Drivel, cut and pasted from a far left wing zealot's web site.

We Republicans elected a dud? Now that would hurt if it weren't coming from the party that is still in denial over Bill Clinton.

Wanna talk electing a turd? Take a look at the far left side of the aisle, that's where it smells bad to me. About a zillion of you blind folks are poised to elect the next substance challenged Jimmy Carter. Yep. Hands across the sea, let's be the good guys for a change.

Let's talk after 4 years of terrorists killing Americans and pushing us around while Barack establishes dialogue and asks them to be nice. We'll see if you wish we had a 'dud' back at the helm. Let's see how you feel when your taxes go up almost immediately.

They won't be taxing us middle class people right? I'll bet you a twelver of your favorite beverage your taxes increase within the first year if the Dems get the presidency. Want some?

You're prolly too young to remember the Carter years when mortgage rates were in the double digits, the economy was in shambles, and Iran kept American hostages for 444 days. Jimmy Carter did jack about it except talk. In fact ole Jimmy talked while middle eastern terrorists did pretty much whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. He finally authorized the ill fated helicopter hostage rescue mission more a full YEAR after Iran took them.

Ronald Reagan took office and the hostages were released immediately. Why do suppose that was? Maybe the ayahtolla realized he wouldn't be dealing with a candy ass anymore and decided he'd rather not have to try and dislodge the boot stuck in his khafka. BTW years of Democrat tax and spend was reigned in and the economy turned itself around shortly thereafter.

I know, I'm just an old middle aged wacko living in the past. Right? We shall see.