Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Could we've defeated Germany?

Do you think we could have deafeated Germany if they would have been manufacturing everything for us at the time. Just Curious?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could we've defeated Germany?

Sorry dude, but I can't get my thoughts wrapped around that question. Can you ask it another way....I'm kinda simple minded, LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Point taken Bandit. Probably not.

Then again if the Germs had had a leader besides Hitler, they may have been unstoppable anyway. They were on the verge of viable nuclear bombs, viable jet propelled aircraft, and were using rocket powered missiles when the war ended. The US got many of Germany's key scientists and most of their technology. I'd say the Russians got their share too, along with half the country.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just saying that I'm TIRED of everything from China. They have us by the balls and all the jobs it ***** from the country is sad. If they declared war on us all they would have to do is stop shipments LOL. I just wondered if Germany then was like China know, what would happen?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so, the US would probably just drop a nuke on China as we did to Japan, only with it being dropped on China, the death toll would be about triple.....