You can all see I am new, by the number of posts I have here, and not very knowledgable on fishing in general. I wanted to thank you all for the overwhelming response and kindness I got from my very first post on this board asking for help and information. I was hoping to just get a word or two from someone who might feel sorry for me and to my suprise I got MUCH MORE than I ever dreamed of!! I got offers from guys willing to take me out with them to learn on a boat (something I have NEVER done before but always wanted to) to offering to meet me and my family down in Cumberland and "show us the ropes". I have to admit my suprise from all this, and wanted to take a moment and thank you all for showing me the kindness I forgot exsisted anymore. If I can ever be of assistance to any of you please let me know and I would be happy to do what I can (better be something like mow the yard or take out the trash, cause I am no fisherman YET . Thanks again for all the help and I will let you know how my birthday trip goes next weekend!!

Rob