Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Reverand Wright/obama

I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING TO HEAR AFRICAN-AMERICANS COMPLAIN OF EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF.....RACISM.

HOW RETARDED DOES BO THINK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS!? TO HEAR HIM STAMPER THROUGH AN INTERVIEW ON FOX, TRYING TO DO CIRCLES AROUND THE ISSUE OF ATTENDING REVERAND WRIGHT'S CHURCH AND IF HE SUPPORTED HIM OR NOT. IT WAS ALMOST COMICAL! HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE'D BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT IN 20+ YRS OF ATTENDING WRIGHT'S CHURCH, THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE'S SPOKEN LIKE THIS! ALL OF A SUDDEN HE'S AGAINST WHAT WRIGHT HAS SAID....NO &$^#%#@ DUH! WHAT ELSE IS HE GOING TO DO NOW THAT HE IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT! HE CAN'T PARTICIPATE IN THOSE RACIST SERMONS ANYMORE! BUT HOW @#&$*%@ STUPID DOES HE THINK WE ARE!

BETWEEN THE RACIAL COMMENTS FROM HIS WIFE, THE PREACHER OF HIS CHURCH AND HIS TIES TO FARAHKAN......WE ARE TO BELIEVE THAT THROUGH ALL OF THIS, HE HASN'T PARTICIPATED! THAT HE HASN'T STATED ANY OF THESE SAME THINGS! THAT NOW HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, HE CAN JUST DO CIRCLES AND CLAIM INNOCENCE.

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT BO HAS BEEN LISTENING TO FOR 20+ YRS.....
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KlfCLl1r2SQ

ANYBODY EVEN CONSIDERING VOTING FOR BO.......ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reverand Wright/obama

Dude I feel the same way as you on this Nutcase....If America votes then guy in as President, Spanish will be our National Language and the world be Peeing on us from here on.......

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, this has to be his undoing. These guy's (BO and his campain team)will lose some White votes over this and that was alot of what they were counting on. Especially if HC and BO keep slugging it out! More and more dirt will come out and you don't know what mean is until you back HC into a corner.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this is as big a deal as you think. The only people I have heard offended or concerned about this, is our die-hard republicans. I think you all are searching for reasons not to like him.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Reverand Wright/obama

You've got to be kidding, when the Preacher's Sermon Title is and I quote..." God **** America" Then anyone associated with this church has truly shown their true color.... The video shows the whole congregation cheering and clapping to the words from the Preacher's mouth. Blames 9/11 for happening, because we nuked Japan.....Come on Japan struck 1st Blood against the USA, we only got their attention and they gave up..... Same thing needs to happen to Iraq and anyone else who spills blood of USA people on American Soil.....

Sorry Col. but I guess you are voting for a nutcase for sure......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post

Sorry Col. but I guess you are voting for a nutcase for sure......
    I'm not voting for his preacher so he can say what he wants. Obama has never said anything that remotely resembles these sermons. Just because he goes to this church, doesn't mean he hangs on every word and takes 100% of the sermon to heart. Who knows there may be some really good aspects of his sermons too, or some great service this church provides to the community, but they will never get shown. Either way, I don't care. I've said it several times before, to me, religion has no relevance to politics. No - before anyone asks, I would not vote for him if he was a satin worshiper and ate babies on easter (it never fails, someone will ask). I just see this as something that has been greatly exaggerated and focused on, becuase there very few other negative aspects of Obama (especially when compared to our current president).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote for Col Folbin. "I just see this as something that has been greatly exaggerated and focused on, becuase there very few other negative aspects of Obama (especially when compared to our current president)."

The negative aspects for BO will be revealed once and IF he gains the nomination.
    It almost makes me want to endorse Billary! Will maybe not that bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    I don't think this is as big a deal as you think. The only people I have heard offended or concerned about this, is our die-hard republicans. I think you all are searching for reasons not to like him.
    If you haven't heard from any liberals offended by Rev. Wright's comments, then let me be the first. But I'd like to give Obama a pass on this, because I don't want to see his church be part of the debate. And I'm glad he has come out and said clearly that he disagrees with Rev. Wright's hateful rhetoric. But when Obama compares Rev. Wright to a "crazy uncle" who says things you disagree with, it rings a little hollow to me, considering that Obama took the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope," from one of Rev. Wright's sermons, and it was Rev. Wright who married Barack and Michelle Obama. And then I think back to Michelle Obama's comment that "for the first time in my adult life, I'm really proud of my country," (and yes I saw her "clarification," which clarified exactly nothing) and I can't help but think that what she said gibes pretty well with some of Wright's statements. Obama can say he disagrees all day long, but he does say he has "strong ties" to his church, and who is closer to a man than his wife? I really do want to accept Obama's disavowals, but I'm having a hard time doing it. At the very least, I think Obama made a serious tactical error by not putting all of this to bed long ago.

Oh well, nobody even remembers that David Duke supported Ronald Reagan, so maybe this isn't such a big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not voting for his preacher so he can say what he wants. Obama has never said anything that remotely resembles these sermons. Just because he goes to this church, doesn't mean he hangs on every word and takes 100% of the sermon to heart. Who knows there may be some really good aspects of his sermons too, or some great service this church provides to the community, but they will never get shown. Either way, I don't care. I've said it several times before, to me, religion has no relevance to politics. No - before anyone asks, I would not vote for him if he was a satin worshiper and ate babies on easter (it never fails, someone will ask). I just see this as something that has been greatly exaggerated and focused on, becuase there very few other negative aspects of Obama (especially when compared to our current president).
    KEV-
    SO YOUR ARE SAYING THAT JUST A LITTLE "RACISM" OR "ANTI-AMERICAN" COMMENTS ARE OK AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CONSIST OF THE "BULK" OF WRIGHT'S SERMONS!? THAT'S CRAZY! YOU KNOW WHAT ANY GOD LOVING AMERICAN WOULD HAVE DONE THE VERY FIRST TIME THEY HEARD WRIGHT'S SLANDERINGS OF AMERICA.......GOT THE @#$% OUT OF THERE! WHO CONTINUES TO ATTEND HIS CHURCH FOR 20+ YRS! BO DID! THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT HE WASN'T OFFENDED BY WHAT WAS BEING SAID. IN FACT, HE ENJOYED WRIGHT SO MUCH HE HAD HIM MARRY HIM AND HIS WIFE, BAPTIZE HIS KID(S) AND SO ON. THIS IS THE SAME REVERAND THAT CALLED FARAHKAN A "GREAT MAN".........LMAO!

I AGREE ON THE FACT THAT RELIGION SHOULD NOT PLAY A ROLE IN ELECTIONS....BUT WHEN YOUR RELIGION FOCUSES ON GOVERNMENT AND SOCIAL ISSUES, AND IS FLAT OUT RACIST....I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

THERE ARE SEVERAL NEGATIVE ASPECTS OF BO, THIS ISN'T HIS OWNLY DOWNFALL! HE'S INEXPERIENCED IN EVERY ASPECT OF GOVERNMENT, HE HAS NO PLANS TO FULFILL ANYTHING HE HAS TALKED ABOUT, HE'S A DEM (HA!)....CAN I GO ON! THIS GUY IS LIKE A FART IN THE WIND....HE WILL PASS WITH TIME!

AND NO, I WILL NOT ASK YOU IF YOU WOULD VOTE FOR A SATANIST! LOL!

FISHING IS ON! PLANNING ON HITTING JOHNATHAN CREEK THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL..................CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAGD~

Post Thanks / Like

#9 02-23-2008, 08:27 PM
    Col Forbin
    Moderator Location: Kentucky Lake

Re: Really No Choice...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    Sure this will get cut by the administator. Why I wont vote for Obamah, he's not white! A woman president? wonder why my daughter ever went to a university, that suma cum laude degree looks good on paper, and gee it was in math, and computer science, not dish washing and cooking.I'm sure every one will say, hey Larry is a racist! no I just tell it like it is. My platoon sargent had two silver stars from korea, I knew that man could do anything he wanted, except die for his country, then he would have got the CMH.
    I find this to be pretty racist and offensive. If you can't back your political stance without bringing race into the picture - you shouldn't be voting. I am all for good political debates - but I think this is crossing the line.

Double standard?Obama is a racist,otherwise he wouldn't have been a member of a racist group (church) for over 15yrs..

Dude you are so far out there that Rev. Wright couldn't reel you in.
    Obama is done,hard to get elected when you are a member of a racist group unless its Chicago.

Post Thanks / Like

Pat Roberson and Jerry Falwell were both supporters of various republican presidents/candidates. Anyone have a problem with their comments on 9-11 or other various issues?

Col. it seems to be that the repubs are ascared. Someone might actually beat McCain, so they gotta start their Carl Rove dirty tricks early. And hey, wasn't McCain the guy who is unstable, turned on his fellow POW's to get better treatment, etc. Can't be wrong cause Mr. Bush and co said it.

Yes, I'm being very sarcastic in the last 2 sentences.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Double standard?Obama is a racist,otherwise he wouldn't have been a member of a racist group (church) for over 15yrs..

Dude you are so far out there that Rev. Wright couldn't reel you in.
    Obama is done,hard to get elected when you are a member of a racist group unless its Chicago.

I still have yet to hear Obama make any racist remarks[/B]. (that period was supposed to be in bold). I have never, and none of you have have ever heard a negaitve racial comment spoken from Obama - Why, because he is not racist. Now if Obama starts making comments that are racist - then I will be here agreeing with you guys. I agree - this preacher is out there, a little radical, and I definintely would not be a part of his church. I think calling Obama a racist because his preacher has made some crazy comments is insane.