Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan Queen, Vice President of the Indiana University Bass Fishing Club. We are looking for people that may be interested volunteering their boat and time to come fish some tournaments with us this semester. It is a great opportunity for the college anglers to get out on the water and compete, as well as an opportunity for the boat drivers to share their knowledge on fishing and assist with the college anglers. We want to see IU winning some tournaments this semester and more importantly getting our club members out on the water; and it couldn't be done without the gracious dedication and volunteering of our boat drivers.

Our three tournaments this semester are as follows:

March 30th- Geist Reservoir- Ice Box-(IU, Purdue, Ball State,Wabash colleges)

April 6th - Raccoon Lake- Old Minnow bucket(IU vs.Purdue rivalry tournament)

April 12th & 13th- Lake Maxinkuckee- Big Ten Classic- A battle between all of the Big Ten Schools, which will be televised on Fox Sports and Fox College Sports.

The above 3 events are the IU bass fishing club tournament schedule for this semester. During the first two tournaments the boat drivers will also be entered into a pool fishing against the other boat drivers if they want to. If the boat drivers are interested in prefishing before any of the tournaments, many of our club members would love to get out and practice the day before the tourneys as well. During the Big Ten Classic boat drivers are allowed to prefish on Saturday with their anglers, but on Sunday
the 13th they are not allowed to fish.

I know this post is short and informative, but I just wanted to get the dates and lakes out for our tournaments for boat drivers to pick available days they would like to fish with us. Feel free to contact me (email or phone) for any more information or questions you may have concerning the tournaments.

If you are available and would like to fish with us at any of the above listed
tournaments please let me know so I can get you on our tournament boat driver schedule.We are definitely going to be short on boats for the April 6th tournament, so please get the word out to your bass club members and friends that we need some boat drivers for that day especially! Please give my contact info to anyone you know that has a boat and may be interested in fishing with the IU Bass Fishing Club.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on the water with us!

Ryan Queen
Vice President
IU Bass Fishing Club
(317)374-0653
rqueen@indiana.edu