Thank you all for all the calls in regards to the Herrington Lake Weekly Tournaments. I have been asked on a few occasions as to why the tourneys are scheduled on Saturdays and a few Sundays. The reason is simply, many fisherman want to fish in the Spring of the year in the daytime. This was, in previous years the way we did this and that worked out well. The schedule for 2008 has been revised only to reflect the 1st tourney of 2008 now starting on Saturday March the 29th from Pandora Marina. All other dates on the flyer will stay the same.Those dates are as follows. Saturday March 29th, Saturday April 5th,Saturday April 12th,Sunday April 20th and Sunday April 26th. We did have one cancellation due to inclimate weather and Lake conditions. In addiotion I would like to thank everyone involved with the Tournament. Valvoline Oil,Pepsi,84 Lumber,Car Quest Auto Parts,Rocky Top Bait and Tackle,Armorthane bedliners (PT Customs-Nicholasville,Ky),Bullet Boats,Legend Boats and the newest sponsor and affiliate Marine Works boat sale on Lake Herrington. We thank all of you. (I would also like to announce that the "ORIGINAL" Bullet Boats Tournament that I started back in 1998 and held every year since that time, will be held at Lake Cumberland on November the 1st, 2008 at the Conley Bottom Resort and Facility. We will begin taking registrations for this tournament on Tuesday April 1st. You may contact me anytime regarding said tournament by e-mail webby@windstream.net . Once again, we look forward to these events and they will prove to be better than ever. Hope to have you involved and we will see you at the Lake. John and Rick