Search Fishin.com

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Who'd da thunk it ?!?!?!

Ladies, Gentlemen, and the other people I fish with:

I wish to announce the beginning of a new era. Hurricane Bob, the scurge of eloquent pros, has passed the KY Real Estate Examination and will be a licensed real estate agent within the next few days. I will be working with Century 21 Choice Realtors and Auctioneers, Elizabethtown KY. I'll let ya know when I set up and running. Not as an advertisement, but so you know it's safe to go fishing because I'm too busy selling things to go wet a line!

I just hope I have more luck with houses than I do with boats and shiners. I'm still recovering from the last time I tripped over the trailer tongue, and still don't have all the shiners out of my sump pump.

Maybe I'll specialize in lake front porperty, so I can slowly cruise (read that as troll) past properties I'm showing. I can tell my clients the fishing rod out the back is just a safety feature in case of lightning. " It's a lightning rod that discharges electrical hits via the braid line to the water to prevent injury to customers."

Now I just have to figure out how to make magnetic real estate agent signs stick to aluminum pontoons. Ya think duct tape would work?

My wife says she now wants me to sell our house for her. I spent three nights sleeping in the garage when I told her I'd have to charge her commission. I was just getting ready to enjoy sleeping inside when I told her she had to clean the place up to get a better price. That cost me 3 more nights listening to the crickets and smelling brake rotors in my dreams.

Well, I got to run. I'm teaching the wife how to use my Wagner Power Painter so she can get a better price for the house. Nothing like fresh paint. I have a mess to clean up, cause I forgot to tell her not to use it on interior surfaces. She just finished painting the kitchen cabinets and is looking at the refrigerator with a fiendish look in her eye. I don't know how many times I have to tell her that latex needs primer to stick to metal!

Till later.....catch a bunch, stay warm and dry.....and drop me a line if you know how to get a Wagner Powerpainter to spray only "between the lines". Our ceilings that used to be white, are now the same color as the green walls. Come to think of it, at least they match the newly painted sofa, TV set, and still wet, now green carpets..........

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Who'd da thunk it ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    Well, I got to run. I'm teaching the wife how to use my Wagner Power Painter so she can get a better price for the house. Nothing like fresh paint. I have a mess to clean up, cause I forgot to tell her not to use it on interior surfaces. She just finished painting the kitchen cabinets and is looking at the refrigerator with a fiendish look in her eye. I don't know how many times I have to tell her that latex needs primer to stick to metal!

Till later.....catch a bunch, stay warm and dry.....and drop me a line if you know how to get a Wagner Powerpainter to spray only "between the lines". Our ceilings that used to be white, are now the same color as the green walls. Come to think of it, at least they match the newly painted sofa, TV set, and still wet, now green carpets..........
    Something tells me that your garage days aren't over yet. You should have hired it done cause now you're looking at new appliances, sofa,tv, and carpet. Or at least having them cleaned. Hope you didn't use the latex paint on the cabinetry. It won't hold up and peel right off. Good luck with the new career and with future work in the house. I hope your Garage Days are few and that you find a little time to get away to the water. "Work to Live, not.... Living to Work".

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who'd da thunk it ?!?!?!

location, location, location

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who'd da thunk it ?!?!?!

HurricaneBob: I hope they have someone beside you to write up the house description. I'd probably be laughing so hard I couldn't finish and would miss the listing.
    As Eli Manning would say: Sell that house, sell that house!!!