Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Stuck in Cubicle Hell!

Just stepped in from having a cig.... man what a day! Id give anything to get out of this cubicle farm and get out on the water. Instead of looking out and seeing the beautiful rolling hills of central Kentucky I get to look out over row after row of grey fabric covered cubicles, all filled with folks who would rater be somewhere else. There is allot to be said for working in an office environment.... too bad it isn't anything good. So I'll sit here and bide my time till the muddy waters flooding most of the local lakes recedes, all the while thinking and dreaming of when I can get out and do what I live to do.

Hope all of you lucky enough to have the day off and are out on the lake tear'n 'em up!

Keep on chuckin'

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stuck in Cubicle Hell!

I feel your pain ole buddy hang in there things can always be worse I guess, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like prison with a paycheck! LOL
    It looks nice outside, but I see the trees bending over from the wind -so I am not too sure I want to be on the lake today. I am busy watching the tournament with my class at school. No- we are not just taking the day off, we are taking stats and figuring probability. I have to be creative in order to be allowed to have the NCAA tournament on here at school. It is getting to be the time of year, where it is hard not to drive past the school and go directly to the moors.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Stuck in Cubicle Hell!

I hear ya! I'm right there with you in my own cube today. I'm going to try to slip out of here by 4:45 or so. I sure hope Bill Lumburg doesn't track me down and ask me to work Saturday and Sunday!!! Yeeaaaaaahhhhh...

Post Thanks / Like

i with ya bro. i also get to sit in my lil hell thet call a cubicle. wishin i was fishin

Post Thanks / Like

There's a remedy for that. Just watch Office Space!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BCWader View Post
    There's a remedy for that. Just watch Office Space!
    Sorry to hear all of your frustrations. I got up early this morning went into work and was telling the lady in the office I was envy of my 11 year old son because he is going to LBL with my brother to scout turkey, I am thinking real hard about going with them and having them drop me off at fenton and just fish from the rip rap walls. but anyway the big boss comes out and says that I dont have to work Sat. and I was like that cool and then he precedes to tell me since its good friday and we were really slow I could have the day off as well. Guess what I enjoyed the day off but these lakes up here in Northern Ky. are still pretty much a waste of time, Muddy and Cold.... I did get one bite but the wind was gusting to around 20 mph which make the jig pretty hard to fish.

I think i would have rather been working making money... No on second thought I wish I was independently wealthy so i could just move to Ky. Lake / Barkley and retire... LOL