Post Thanks / Like

Pandora Tourney's Start Saturday....please Read

2008 Pandora
    Weekly Bass Tournament
    Presented by

LYONS Auto Body-PEPSI-Valvoline Oil-Bullet Boats-
    Webby’s Marine Sales - Marine Works - Rocky Top Bait and Tackle

Daytime Dates:
    Saturday March 29th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    Saturday April 5th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    Saturday April 12th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    Sunday April 20th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    Saturday April 26th 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Night time starting date is Friday May 2nd 2008, 7:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
    $45.00 per team entry fee with $10.00 per man/woman membership fee
    1. All KDFW rules and regulations will be observed by the club and it’s membership. Any member receiving a citation for violating any of these regulations will be disqualified.
    2. Tournament time is from 7:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. You must pay director prior to 6:45 to be entered into that night tournament. There will be no late entry fees taken.
    3. You must fish 7 Tournaments to qualify for the year end fish off. Member may purchase 1 tournament only. NO EXCEPTIONS
    4. 6 Fish Limit per boat. Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted bass must each measure 12” inches in length measure tail fanned and mouth closed on the Golden Rule measuring system.
    5. There will be a one pound penalty for a dead fish. Only 1 dead fish per team is allowed at weigh in.
    6. The penalty for a short fish will be the removal of the teams’ largest fish from creel.
    7. There will be a live well check before each tournament. If you do not have your live well checked-you will not weigh your fish. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    8. You must cull from the water or you will be disqualified.
    9. Starting numbers will be drawn before the tournament and assigned to the teams. If your chip is not in the can by appointed time, you will be disqualified.
    10. You are able to fish the tournament by yourself but you must pay the entire entry fee.
    11. At no time may you exit the boat to land a fish. If this occurs, you will be disqualified from the tournament.
    12. No trolling or live bait allowed during tournament.
    13. All ties will be split.
    14. By entering these tournaments, each participant agrees not to hold Pandora Marina, Directors or any affiliates and or sponsors of said events liable in any manner.

QUESTIONS- Please feel free to contact me anytime at 859-509-6660

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pandora Tourney's Start Saturday....please Read

I want to that Valvoline for getting on board for the series this year. Valvoline has stepped up and donated some of their elite products for prizes this Saturday. Be there.....it's gonna be fun to kick off the 2008 season!

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

what body of water are these tourney's held?

Post Thanks / Like

Herrington Lake, Pandora Marina.. usually a great tournament, John just started it back up but in the past it has always been a great run tournament series.

Post Thanks / Like

I ran these events from 1998 until 2003...easily the best paying series during those years and we wanted to get teh tournament fishing back where it was in those days. Better pay, better opportunities for the fishermen. Looking forward to a great season on the Lake.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBY View Post
    I ran these events from 1998 until 2003...easily the best paying series during those years and we wanted to get teh tournament fishing back where it was in those days. Better pay, better opportunities for the fishermen. Looking forward to a great season on the Lake.....
    Hey Webby,
    How many boats showed up? What was the winning weight? How many money places and what did it take to money?
    bassmaster

Post Thanks / Like

The winning weight of the tournament was 17.86 pounds. Won by Greg Curry and Nathan Walter

2nd Place was 16.83 by the team of Kevin Kruchinski and Chris Cummins.

Big Bass was 4.8 pounds.

There were 6 teams that had 8+ pounds.

Fishing was good for the most part, Chilly- or should I say very cold until around Noon when the wather finaly warmed up. Definately kept a few fishermen away for teh 1st tourney. However- I assure you they will be here this coming Saturday..I would also like to tell everyone that our current PANDORA SERIES Classic Fund ....already has $3,000.00 in it for the Classic. Other tournaments would have to fish 1/2 of a season to get this amount in their fund. We have this as we speak. Without question this will be the most consistant and best paying tournament on the Lake. Thanks to Rocky Top Bait and Tackle, Valvoline, Pepsi, Marine Works for their input in Saturdays Tournament. We wiull see you Saturday morning. Webby

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBY View Post
    The winning weight of the tournament was 17.86 pounds. Won by Greg Curry and Nathan Walter

2nd Place was 16.83 by the team of Kevin Kruchinski and Chris Cummins.

Big Bass was 4.8 pounds.

There were 6 teams that had 8+ pounds.

Fishing was good for the most part, Chilly- or should I say very cold until around Noon when the wather finaly warmed up. Definately kept a few fishermen away for teh 1st tourney. However- I assure you they will be here this coming Saturday..I would also like to tell everyone that our current PANDORA SERIES Classic Fund ....already has $3,000.00 in it for the Classic. Other tournaments would have to fish 1/2 of a season to get this amount in their fund. We have this as we speak. Without question this will be the most consistant and best paying tournament on the Lake. Thanks to Rocky Top Bait and Tackle, Valvoline, Pepsi, Marine Works for their input in Saturdays Tournament. We wiull see you Saturday morning. Webby
    I knew fishing was getting good. Lots of guys fishing and catching them. How many boats were there? I heard 10 or 11 boats? Lots of boats fishing there last week? Cold weather last week but lots of bass fisherman out there.
    bassmaster

Post Thanks / Like

Yes... the boat count was low...I am sure reasons varied from High water to just plain out cold Saturday morning. This Saturday will be much better and teh fish will again bit I am sure.