[FONT=Times New Roman]Capt. Danny R. Guarino [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Inshore Fishing Charters, Ruskin Florida[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Reporting 3-24-08 through 3-31-08[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman] We finally got a few days of good weather and as luck has it, my I blew an injector out on E-Tec. I did manage to fish 3 days and boy was the bite on.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]On Wednesday I fished with Capt. Vince Wilson our plan was to find some new fish in some of our old spots... We fished around the Joe Island area as well as some tucked away spots in Bishop Harbor. We did find some fish but they did not want to eat much. We spotted a number of Redfish as well as Snook. To our surprise we found a few Spanish mackerel feeding inside Bishop Harbor...[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]On Thursday I picked up my Clients at Little Harbor and headed out. We fished from the Cockroach Bay area north to Apollo Beach. And caught nook in just about every stop we made. It did seem that the best bite was later in the day rather then early.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I canceled my Friday trip due to the troubles I had with the injector. I really did not cancel but handed the trip off to Capt. Vince Wilson. He reported the same results that I had on Thursday fishing the same area.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]On Saturday I fished with a good friend as well as client out of his very nice boat. We were able to fish from Bishop Harbor north to the mouth of the Little Manatee River. We caught Snook in Bishop Harbor and also had several break offs of which I think were big Spanish Mackerel. The bite was kind of slow in the morning but got better later in the day. We also moved North along the Southshore area of Tampa Bay stopping along the way to fish the different spots that line the shoreline. In most of the spots we caught Snook and by the end of the day we caught and released some 30 snook ranging in size from 22 inches to 27 inches. Not bad for a Saturday outing considering the number of boats competing for the same fish. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]With the water temperature rising into the 70’s we should continue to see some good action with Snook and a continued good bite for trout. The good news now is that with the Spanish mackerel moving into the Bay anglers will have an alternative fish to target when it gets crowded on the flats. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Still there is no white bait on the flats with most of the bait holding deep around the Skyway.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I’m on my way to pick up the Kokomo (my boat) from the shop I’ll be on the water the rest of the week. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Catch em up. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Capt Danny R. Guarino[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]www.fishingguidetampabay.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]813-956-2010[/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]CO-Host: Outdoor Fishing Adventures
WGUL 860 AM Radio Saturday mornings at 7 to 9 a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]