Search Fishin.com

Thread: My son-in-law

Post Thanks / Like

My son-in-law

I love my son-in-law, but I just had to post this. He uses a pressure washer when it's time to clean the bath tub and tile. You might be a redneck if.... !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: My son-in-law

Wouldn't that make quite a bigger mess than just using a little elbow grease...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My son-in-law

Sounds like your S-I-L is my kinda guy Tyme. What the heck does he use in the kitchen, dynamite?

Post Thanks / Like

He's dismantled the "safety" on his air blower so that it will release "full" power from the compressor.He uses this to "blow" the carpet clean. He told me he can knock a knick-knack off the shelf from 20 feet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: My son-in-law

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    He's dismantled the "safety" on his air blower so that it will release "full" power from the compressor.He uses this to "blow" the carpet clean. He told me he can knock a knick-knack off the shelf from 20 feet!!!
    I can see where he's coming from on drying the carpet...... carpet needs to be dried as quick as possible, so as not to get your feet wet when walking around in socks only.....Geez, I guess you wear house slippers in the house on the carpet....I do to, I hate cold feet...lol

Post Thanks / Like

I think the guy needs his own TV show. Been a long time since Tim the Tool Man, and we're more than ready for his replacement. Let me know if you need a stagehand.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    I think the guy needs his own TV show. Been a long time since Tim the Tool Man, and we're more than ready for his replacement. Let me know if you need a stagehand.
    Do you have a dark beard and own some flannel shirts?

Post Thanks / Like

No dark beard and certainly no face made for TV, but I do have some flannel shirts. Flannel shirts are like duct tape, anyone who doesn't have some cannot call himself a man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    I love my son-in-law, but I just had to post this. He uses a pressure washer when it's time to clean the bath tub and tile. You might be a redneck if.... !!!!!!
    Ha ha I used mine to clean a baking dish (I'm single what can I say?) and it didn't work but in the process I sprayed my leg and cut a deep gash in it that took over a month to heal. So if your gonna be stupid you better be tough!