Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

How did everyone do?

The storms that is. I woke up at 4am or so from the thunder and then dozed off just to get jarred awake from another round. Man the lightning was zapping as well and I guess we had a couple of inches of rain to boot.
    Got a tournament on Beaver Lake tomorrow I guess the lake could be muddy by then....gotta love this Spring!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: How did everyone do?

Well I'm here to tell ya, I got a rude awakening during the night from a really big thunder boomer....It woke the wife and I both up....So I thought to my self and well since were both awake now...Nuttin doing...lol...she went back to sleep and so did I ....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How did everyone do?

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Well I'm here to tell ya, I got a rude awakening during the night from a really big thunder boomer....It woke the wife and I both up....So I thought to my self and well since were both awake now...Nuttin doing...lol...she went back to sleep and so did I ....lol
    Nice try Clyde, lol. I had 3 inches on the nose in my gauge at home before I left at around 6:00, get here to work and there is 3 and a half inches in this gauge. We need a break badly, this is approaching the ridiculous stage now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    HA ha ha you made me chuckle on that one because I thought of the movie "Click" did you see that when Henry Winkler and his wife were awake and they said the same thing...well as long as we are awake...and then she said you have to massage me first so he says naw and they go back to sleep.
    It's a good movie to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

Here in the glub,glub, hills of Indiana,we are gasp,glup, having too much glub rain. Four inches yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

We had some wild one storms here too. I did much better on this round than I did last Thursday night. My Heat/Ac got hit by lightning and burnt it completely up on the inside. We went out of town and didn't notice until we came home that the heat was not kicking on. I went to adjust the thermostat and found it had melted to the wall - I guess the surge traveled up to there. Luckily nothing else was destroyed - blew a few breakers and light bulbs, our phones are now staticy - but all is well. Now comes the process of dealing with insurance - and it already has started off rough.

Post Thanks / Like

Whenever I see the Ohio, I keep thinking of that old Johnny Cash song... "How high's the water, momma? Three feet high and a-risin'...."

Post Thanks / Like

We had alot of rain on the wetern end too. The Thunder was so loud it shook the house. I thought i wouldve gotten up this morning to lightning shattered trees in the yard but luckily there where none. Glad to hear everyone made it through ok