I have been kicking around the idea of getting our sportsmens minisry at church to have a day or half day event for the kids at kosair. We seem to have a great relationship with the Jefferson Co. Sportsmens club so that might be an option. We already Have a ton of reels, 18 Genesis bows, a grill on wheels ( pull behind a truck), and the lions club lends us their fish fryer when we need it so everything we need we have, even have a friend who is a paramedic offering their services to stay there with us, with an ambo. I think it would be great for the kids maybe give their parents a day off if they wanted to do something for the day or be welcome to stay if they wanted. Has anyone done something in the past like this that might pass along some info or contacts? We have a ton of support from the church and a ton of volunteers so it would be great to get this going. By the way, at our sportmens dinner this year, we had over 500 people to listen to Pat Day, we tried for Hank Parker but his agent wanted 5k and expenses. Next year looks like some guy from realtree outdoors TV, since I quit hunting to fish year round, don't know his name. Let me know what you guys think about this .