Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Sad News for Bush

Condi Rice briefed the President this morning. She told Bush that three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed on his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rice, "Just how many is a brazillion?"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sad News for Bush

Must have been their entire Army...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    Must have been their entire Army...lol
    I don't think he was thinking soldiers as much as he was thinking $....illions.

The "Sad News" was just another Bush joke I heard. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Awww man give the man a break. Lol..

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Sad News for Bush

Wouldn't bother me if Mr. George W. Bush could be the President for another 4 years.....

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt I want a Republican in there. Nothing against Bush I voted for him both times but I would like to see a fresh face in there. It sickens me to think that a man like BO or Annie Oakley oops I mean Hillary will run this country.
    The Military will be gutted the taxes will go up and we will all be in a state of change because the country has to go in a new direction according to these two nimrods.
    How can this party run the country when they can't get their party together?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    No doubt I want a Republican in there. Nothing against Bush I voted for him both times but I would like to see a fresh face in there. It sickens me to think that a man like BO or Annie Oakley oops I mean Hillary will run this country.
    The Military will be gutted the taxes will go up and we will all be in a state of change because the country has to go in a new direction according to these two nimrods.
    How can this party run the country when they can't get their party together?
    I'll 2nd. your last post.......

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so we've heard how bad Obama and Hillary ****. What does McCain have to offer?

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't bother me if Mr. George W. Bush could be the President for another 4 years.....
    Oh, Wow! I hope your light isn't stuck on "stop" while everyone else is on "go." How wonderful it is to have freedom of speech, whether we agree or disagree. The blood of my family (like thousands of others) soaked the sand in Iraq and some of it is in Afghanistan, so we could have that freedom. My brother died in Iraq, my grandson was injured there, my nephew was blown over a wall in Baghdad and is now permanently disabled, my son-in-law was injured in both Afghanistan and Iraq. My family's blood, along with so many others, paid for that freedom; we're still paying for it in bitter tears of grief.

Do you ever wonder which country(ies) the United States would attack next if Bush were president for the next four years; perhaps, even before he leaves office this term? To him, WAR IS A GAME. I didn't vote for him the last time and my family has had all of his war "crap" we can stand. The blood of my family is too precious to be wasted on oil.

We should all pray that the next President will not pick up George Bush's mantel and continue the mess he started.

What I posted as a joke has opened up an interesting vein of discussion and that is great. It shows that fishermen do some serious thinking both in and out of the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Ok, so we've heard how bad Obama and Hillary ****. What does McCain have to offer?

Andrew
    Lets see......... No massive tax increase when the Bush tax cuts expire in 2010. Solid, experienced military leadership. The protection of the unborn. Protection of your 2nd amendment rights. Someone who doesn't require on-the-job training. Someone who examines the facts instead of examining their emotions. Someone who believes in smaller government. Someone who is going to curtail frivolous government spending and end earmarks. Someone who actually has a vision and a PLAN for the future of the country instead of standing there and yelling "Yes we can" or "Change". Someone who actually believes we are in a war against people who want to destroy us. Someone with the, er... "stones", to do what must be done to prevent Iran from becoming a nuclear power, as opposed to those who want to cozy up to these tyrants out of fear he may upset someone.. Someone who is more understanding of the needs and desires of the common person, and who isn't quite so "Bitter" towards us. And most importantly a TRUE PATRIOT instead of someone who loathes the country.

Other than, there isn't a whole lot of difference between the three.

To think that one could vote for one of these two jokers who can not even unite their own party, not to mention the country, when someone with the resume of McCain is opposing them is baffling. To vote for "change" just for sake of "change" is dangerous... especially when neither of the Democrats have the ability (or honesty) to explain just what exactly that change is, is beyond me. Lets see.... the Russians wanted change in 1918, the Germans in 1933, the Chinese in 1949, and the Iranians in 1978. Not to say that either of the Dim's would bring about such drastic "change", but it would definately move us in those directions. A good piece of advice, look before you leap.

Keep on chuckin'

Post Thanks / Like

Ill ditto that

Post Thanks / Like

i am so thankful for all the men and women who have given themselves for their country. i would like to personally thank your family member for their service as well. however, i feel u have disrespected them in immense proportions by saying the war was for oil. it still baffles me when oil is higher than it has ever been why people say this. we went to war because we have to protect our country. if we would not have went to war, countless attacks would have taken place against our great country and then u same people would be saying we need to go to war. ignorance ceases to amaze me!!
    the military is also completely optional. i would suggest if you sign up for the military, you also ought to be ready to serve your country when your country needs you. this is what u signed up for, not just money and perks. GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY!