Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post the main topic on this board

i realy dont know what started all of this, but i thank people should get to know some one before thay start accuseing people of false claims. i dont know if this is suppost to be a big secret or what but i had a chance to fish with this person a few weeks ago. and from what i was told by him in person from the ride there and back where we fished the tournament. and i did help this person fish the tourney and pay club dues to be my non-boater so i did not get paired with another boater. any way the point is his story seems pretty legit to me. in fact i am fishing another tournament this week end with him and helping cover his coast. with that being said i dont mind helping people out but i hate to be takin advantige of to. and from what i know it dont seem like his intent to try scamming some one or any thing like that or i would not ask him to fish this tournament comming up. any way just my opionin of the topic.

it seems like any more in todays susiaty that people always try to find the negative things instead of the positive things in people or any thing else. it is in the news every day it seems like they have more negative news then positive news. so people are programed to expect the worse of every situation. the way i see it is that i treat people the way i would like to be treated and help people who are down in luck when i have a chance. and if i can take him fishing a day or two hear and there and it helps him forget about proublems or things like that then i feel like i did a good deed.

well i hope this helps out in any way. and i am sorry about the spelling.

thanks
    chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: the main topic on this board

HEY,Your Right,Treat people the way YOU would like to be treated eH

Post Thanks / Like

Re: the main topic on this board

If its as bad as some describe it here, he don't need to be fishing in the first place, get to work and take care of your own first.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: the main topic on this board

I haven't decided how I feel about this situation yet. I like to think that I'm not one to rush to judgment. However, it is odd that he has not taken the time or shown an interest in telling his side of the story. It's a fact that people on this board reached out to help him, myself included, and are now left wondering what the deal is. I don't want to hang the guy or even criticize him, but I would like to read a public explanation. Even if he just comes on here and tells us that we are all a bunch of whining pansies, he doesn't owe anyone an apology, blaa, blaaa, blaaa, at least he could say something. You know what I mean, he seemed to be enjoying this site until he got called out. If he made a mistake, he just has to say "I'm sorry", if he didn't do nothing wrong then why not set the story straight. But so far, all we have is Silence, man that just seems like the worst kind of guilty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birdstrike View Post
    ... But so far, all we have is Silence, man that just seems like the worst kind of guilty.
    He is no longer a member of this forum, which may be one reason that he has not replied.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Well that answers that. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Dead issue in my mind and hopefully after all is revealed, he will be re-instated to the board with full rights like the rest of us. Elwood