Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Three Things to Ponder

(1) If people concentrated on the important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

(2) Why do they give a watch when you retire when it's the first time in your life you don't care what time it is?

(3) Do you realize in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three Things to Ponder

What scares me more than the number of tatoos, is over time - what will those tatts look like, and where on their body will they have migrated to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Col Forbin View Post
    What scares me more than the number of tatoos, is over time - what will those tatts look like, and where on their body will they have migrated to.
    Arrrghhhh! Will those "sixty-somethings" still be brave enough to take their clothes off in front of a man? Maybe it won't be so bad if she first hides his glasses.

Post Thanks / Like

When I was young and in the Army I went out and got a tat and regretted it later. I had it removed many years later because it's not acceptable in certain business settings. I know it's a fashion statement or whatever but I will always tell my story to any young man or woman thinking of getting one. In my opinion it's a mistake.

Post Thanks / Like

1) A shortage of fishing poles would only cause another foriegn trade boost.
    2) The watch is to let you know it's time to consider getting off their payroll.
    3) As for the tattoos, I don't want to think about that, and in forty years I probably won't have the desire to think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

My only tat was of my first love, married her, buried her.Sometimes I forget which arm it is on.

Post Thanks / Like

3 excellent points Larry.

I told my wife years ago we could get filthy rich if we figgered out an easy and painless way to remove tattoos. There's about a zillion inked up people living for the moment out there right now. It won't be that long till your average tattoo artist is gonna be considered one step above a heroin pusher.

BO and Hill's protege's will start federal government programs to counsel the millions of aged tatt victims and pay for their removal procedures.