Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Casting For Cody Charity Bass Tournament

May 31, 2008, Lake Cumberland (Conley Bottom Boat Ramp) 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST. FIRST PLACE $,1,000.00 cash guarantee, SECOND THROUGH FIFTH PLACE Nice Merchandise Prizes. $75.00 - ENTRY FEE, BIG FISH POT optional $10.00. Free Hamburgers and Hotdogs After Tournament. For More Info or to send Donations Please Contact Michael Myers at (859)-398-0278 or John At Backwaters Outfitters in Lexington (859)-266-4506. This Is a charity tournament to raise money for Cody Dorman Son of Kelly and Leslie Dorman. Cody has Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome or WHS. WHS is a non-preventable genetic birth defect caused by a partial deletion of the fourth chromosome. 1 in 50,000 babies around the world will be born with WHS and 34% of those babies will not live past their second birthday. Cody has already turned 2 years old. He has his good days and bad days. We want to help Kelly and Leslie and Cody with a Bass Tournament to help with some of the medical bills. We really wish you would come out and support the little man. Fishermen Can Make A Difference !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Casting For Cody Charity Bass Tournament

PLEASE! If you can attend, it would be greatly apprecaited.

thanks

BIlly

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, this is for a great cause. Kelly is a helluva Guy. I hope this has a wonderful turnout. I know there are some awesome people on this board. I have seen you reach out to people when they need it, and hopefully it can be done once again.

Post Thanks / Like

It's getting closer. Come out and show your support for Cody and Kelly Dorman. Alot of people are getting involved. We would like to take time to say thanks to : Stokleys Marine , R&W marine , Angler's Outpost Marine And Pittsburg Marine. A special thanks to Backwaters in Lexington. These people have already donated cash and merchandise to give away at the tournament. Any questions please call: Michael Myers 859-398-0278 or John at backwaters in lexington 859-266-4506 or Jason South 859-608-6302 or Eric Sanders 859-983-0458. If you cant make the tournament feel free to send a donation or pay a entry fee. All the money goes to the Dorman family. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jasontr19 View Post
    It's getting closer. Come out and show your support for Cody and Kelly Dorman. Alot of people are getting involved. We would like to take time to say thanks to : Stokleys Marine , R&W marine , Angler's Outpost Marine And Pittsburg Marine. A special thanks to Backwaters in Lexington. These people have already donated cash and merchandise to give away at the tournament. Any questions please call: Michael Myers 859-398-0278 or John at backwaters in lexington 859-266-4506 or Jason South 859-608-6302 or Eric Sanders 859-983-0458. If you cant make the tournament feel free to send a donation or pay a entry fee. All the money goes to the Dorman family. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Bump.....Add Backwaters in Somerset and Day's Auto Sales to the mix...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneckshadrap View Post
    Bump.....Add Backwaters in Somerset and Day's Auto Sales to the mix...
    That actually is DAY'S Auto and Boat Sales and Service. They sell Ranger and Stratos Boats, not just cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HammonsCamp View Post
    That actually is DAY'S Auto and Boat Sales and Service. They sell Ranger and Stratos Boats, not just cars.

I know Dude, I was just typing in a hurry.

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to thank everyone who came out and fished today for Cody. Everyone had a great time and the food was delicious. Cody's appearance made todays event even more special. I got to meet the little man for myself and It will hold a special place in my heart. Kelly and Leslie's family are all wonderful people. I got to watch Cody stick his feet in the water while his mother was holding him on the boat ramp. I saw tears of joy on several faces including mine. I would fish again tomorrow for the little guy. I've gotten to know Kelly by fishing. Kelly has been a great friend of mine for the past 3 or 4 years and I have enjoyed helping out with this tournament . I feel like we all helped out today. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED IN MAKING TODAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jasontr19; 05-31-2008 at 11:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Tournament Results: 1st place 14lbs. something won the tournament. Big fish was over 4.5 lbs.