Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Spring Get together

Normally we have the get together around this time of year.. however right now I am not around the Kentucky area.. IF you want to have a get together someone else will have to direct it.
    If you want to volunteer, let me know.
    I will be in Alaska running a fishing lodge this summer so I can not come home to do it.
    Jim Dicken

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spring Get together

Jim,

I wouldn't mind doing it next year if you need, but I can't do much but offer some help to someone else this year given my circumstances. If someone else needs help with it I would be more than happy to lend my time or home.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty of time right now but never organized something like this. More than willing to help but to be the central figure, I just don't know.

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you all usually have this? This area has a ton of spots to choose from - but it may be far for alot of people. I would like to meet up with everyone, and put some faces with names.

I think it would be fun if we could organize 3 tournaments throughout the year (not big money, but more for bragging rights) around state maybe a Cumberland, Ky lake, and Barren (or some other midstate lake) and fish in 2 man teams. Would anyone else be up for this? Good excuse to get out of the house and hang out with some good folks, and maybe catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

im down for some buddy tournys for sure since after this weekend theres no more bfls till a long while...get some going and im definately in

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested in these also, should start them....say the 2nd weekend in June (like the 14th since the 15th is Father's Day we should ALL be able to get "kitchen passes" for that day . Just a thought. I would help organize, but don't know my butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to setting up a tourney. Maybe we could do like a $60/team deal ($30/person seems resonable, ehh?). God knows I don't care if its less since I am just donating to the cause anyway

Post Thanks / Like

I'm game for my first tournament to be against all the fishin.com boys. I'll also help however I can with a get together.

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in too but only if im not fishing a tournament on that day.Alot of guys from IN. come too nolin lake and fish or rough but its been so high this year not sure if thats a good place.