Search Fishin.com

SINK-OR-SWIM Guest

Cool New to fishin.com posts

Hello fellow fisherman,
    I am new to the post and wanted to introduce myself. I fished some as a child (8 to 15 years old) but have now in the past two years realized all that I have been missing since childhood. I am now 32 years old and I love to fish. I mainly fish at Green River Lake(Robinson Creek to the Dam) but occasionally fish Cedar Creek. When I do go I will let everyone know how the lakes are on that particular day and will provide whatever information I can to help someone else. Due to gasoline prices I have not been able to take the boat out as much as I would like to. I don't mind giving up a honey hole if I ever get so lucky to find one. So Greetings, good luck on the lakes and be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to fishin.com posts

Welcome to the board. I hear ya on the gas prices, ***** trying to get out anymore. Have not fished Green in a while but loved it when I did.
    Cedar is great hope to make it there soon.

Stoner

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board, I like Green River Lake as well but just can't get past the gas prices! Good luck on the honey hole search!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome.....Honey hole at Green??? Like the mystical unicorn....

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the show!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to Fishin.com posts

Welcome, I too didn't fish for years, I got back in to it last year. Fishin.com is a great site , the folks on here are very helpful, I have learned so much just by reading the threads. I fish lake Cumberland, but the gas prices has put a damper on that. GL to us all..

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and it seems the gas prices are hurting us all, and now my boat is broke, but that is easy to fix but the gas prices ****. I only live less than 30 miles from Rough and still costs a small fortune to go there. They are having a big open on Green this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard S-O-S!!!
    As for the gas prices I think I've figured out the secret. There's been several posts as to the rising River Otter population. If we put together a harness set up that will putt them on behind the boat, they could propel the boat. The bigger the boat the more otters you harness together. As far as getting to the lake, I'll take a poll of the Amish communities and see how long it takes to go 70 - 100 miles horse drawn. Might be onto something here, or possibly be seeing the past in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Alot a good guy's on here....Ask and you shall recieve. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Sink, admission is ALMOST free. No money to be changed hands but you do have to post your top 10 honey holes with exact GPS coordinates publicly on the board for all to read and enjoy. Mind you that absolutely none of us will ever fish these spots (unless all of our other spots did not produce which almost never happens). By posting these spots you are laying claim to them and marking your territory in that you have almost first dibs on them anytime you are on that respective lake. These spots can be from any lake and don't have to all be from the same lake. For example, you could post your top 5 from 2 lakes, Top 3 from 3 lakes and another from another lake or all 10 from the same lake. We all had to pay this "initiation" fee so with you being the new guy, it is now your turn.

Spot #1 is...................

Welcome to the board and enjoy, now where are those Honey Holes

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard!!!! The gas prices are hurting us all right now so you wont have to worry about me going to your honey holes.....
    Now if i can just keep Elwood outta mine......LOL!!!!!