Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Attention Peter: A new board?

I got a feeling I just missed a slam that would've been really fun to play with. Some pups appear to have shown up with an attitude, and I just love dealing with name callers. Dang it Dave, it's not enough for you to be a good guide, you gotta go an be a good moderator too.

I have an idea for Peter. How about an other topics board where most anything goes? If you enjoy rough and tumble, come on in. You can only view and post to this board by logging on and completing a consent form. I'll bet it'd be the most popular board on this site. I'd even pay a modest fee.

The subject of pay to play has come up before. No offense but I ain't about to pay only to have the fun spoiled by rigid moderation.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Attention Peter: A new board?

LOL...you got my vote Jim!

Post Thanks / Like

It's a great idea I'm in!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Attention Peter: A new board?

I can dish it out and I can take it....... Bring it baby.......WETSU......

Post Thanks / Like

I'd absolutely love it.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    I got a feeling I just missed a slam that would've been really fun to play with. Some pups appear to have shown up with an attitude, and I just love dealing with name callers. Dang it Dave, it's not enough for you to be a good guide, you gotta go an be a good moderator too.

I have an idea for Peter. How about an other topics board where most anything goes? If you enjoy rough and tumble, come on in. You can only view and post to this board by logging on and completing a consent form. I'll bet it'd be the most popular board on this site. I'd even pay a modest fee.

The subject of pay to play has come up before. No offense but I ain't about to pay only to have the fun spoiled by rigid moderation.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

I always thought fishermen were an elite group, a special brotherhood. While there are some who can't hold their "attitude" in check, I disagree with a board where anything goes. It can turn good men into enemies and there's already enough of those in the world.

Too many of these guys already know WHO the person is behind the board name and what if the "name callers" happen to meet up on the lake and one of them has a testosterone (or alcohol) fueled attitude? Is it really worth it just for an "ego jolt?"

I'll probably be the only one to do this but I'm casting a vote against a board where anything goes.

Post Thanks / Like

another site I used to frequent did this and it had such little traffic they ended up dropping it. This thread gets hot enough and I agree with the previous poster leave it alone. Hell I get a hoot at reading moose's info (don't buy much) I am a voter and will probably vote for Bama but just cause I don't want more of same not that one man can do a helluva lot anyway. Since all of the info that we all spit here is off the press and radio ,tv not first hand info we (all of us) are subject to bullchit propaganda anyway