Search Fishin.com

Thread: Some thoughts

Post Thanks / Like

Some thoughts

I'm a father, and a grandfather. Its one thing in the past primary that sort of gladens my heart, Clinton showed that maybe some day a capable woman can be president. Also showed me that capable folks regardless of gender or race can still call this the land of opurtunity.I'm very proud of my daughter, a working mom, a soccer mom, who still demands that her children excell in school, and no excuses are tolerated. She was raised that way by a mother who made the same demands.My children are both university grads, she magna, he also a magma. While dad was working his two jobs, and forgetting his kids, fishing his touneys, some one picked up the ball, and made them what they became, thank God that lady also opened my eyes to thr fact that providing income is only a smallpart of parenting.Wish she could have taught me to type before she left us at age that was far to young.Thanks Hillary.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some thoughts

Larry,
    Good stuff for sure, I often wonder how things will be when my 11 year old Daughter is grown. I moved here from Florida and it's been a great move when considering the atmosphere in which we raise our kids. Man, just being a father figure and providing a stable home environment is better than alot of kids have.
    Sounds like you two had done pretty good with your kids.....