Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Short notice vacation help--Anybody interested in a trip trade?

I'm hoping somebody from Fl can help out. Decided not to spend our Bush money on new floors in the house and spend it to go on vacation instead. Anybody have any ideas on where I might find a place that sleeps 4 for a decent price for the month of July? Our main interests would be the beach, pier fishing and wouldn't mind finding a charter for 2 for a couple of days. My 9 year old son hasn't done much saltwater fishing and is beside himself wanting to go. I'd rather not stay someplace touristy, heck, if you got a shed you arent' using that'd be fine I'd also be willing to trade a Kentucky deer hunt, either bow or gun for some trophy managed deer if any captains would be willing to let a guy and his kid tag along for a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Short notice vacation help--Anybody interested in a trip trade?

Quote Originally Posted by nonamesleft47 View Post
    I'm hoping somebody from Fl can help out. Decided not to spend our Bush money on new floors in the house and spend it to go on vacation instead. Anybody have any ideas on where I might find a place that sleeps 4 for a decent price for the month of July? Our main interests would be the beach, pier fishing and wouldn't mind finding a charter for 2 for a couple of days. My 9 year old son hasn't done much saltwater fishing and is beside himself wanting to go. I'd rather not stay someplace touristy, heck, if you got a shed you arent' using that'd be fine I'd also be willing to trade a Kentucky deer hunt, either bow or gun for some trophy managed deer if any captains would be willing to let a guy and his kid tag along for a couple of days.
    We are doing two weeks this year 7 of us $1000 on the beach,great fishin eH

http://www.daytonabeach.com/whattosee.cfm/mode/fishing