Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Ellerslie

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Ellerslie

Can anyone provide me with information as to how to join to fish there and what it cost?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lake Ellerslie

Yep it's a $500 dollar membership fee and an annual fee of $150 so your first year would cost $650 after that it's $150 a year. Now that's not to say that things won't increase as the years go by.
    You also have to get 2 people to sponsor you before you can get on the waiting list and that list can take up to 6 years since new members are only taken to replace vacant slots. Members can only sponsor 2 people a year and many of those guys have a waiting list of friends who want in. Thats the best I can remember and it should be accurate but you can't hold me to it. (I don't represent the club)
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You nailed it,I'm number #32.I've been on the list 5 years.Looks like it will take two more years.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been on the list 2 years...can't remember what number I am, but I remember that I'm on there 2 slots below Steve Riley. lol

Post Thanks / Like

That's a long wait. I hardly ever see anyone on that lake fishing when I drive by on Richmond Rd. Are there any other clubs like that around the area that doesn't have such a long wait?

Post Thanks / Like

Ive never heard of it,with a wait like that it must be some fine fishin.Is the draw the great fishing or is it like a country club,pool,resort?Just curious.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    Ive never heard of it,with a wait like that it must be some fine fishin.Is the draw the great fishing or is it like a country club,pool,resort?Just curious.
    Girls in Bikinis in float tubes taking drink orders on the lake while you fish, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Winchester has a club like this but they sell shares to you. I heard they are going for $2500 a piece if you can get one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Girls in Bikinis in float tubes taking drink orders on the lake while you fish, lol.
    DJD said these same "Bikini Girls" will tie on your baits, take the fish off of your hooks and wipe the sweat from your forehead if needed. DJD said the "Strippers" in Ellerslie are much better than the Stripers at Cumberland but would not go into any further details. No wonder it is 5 years to get to the top of the list.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Lake Ellerslie

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Lol.Ahhh..that sounds nice.I do need someone to hold my cig so the smoke doesnt burn my nose while im fishing and someone to run a peice of ice over the back of my neck when im hot.If there in bikinis thats only a plus.I just dont think they would be impressed at the way i use my senko.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on the list for 6 years and got the call this year. I paid my $650 and now I'm an official member. It produces some pretty good days from time to time. I had a 4 pounder out there back in April. My buddy had a 7 last year. LM are all catch and release. Lots of gills and crappie in there for sure! I like how close it is to house. It's 10 minutes from my driveway to the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

That 10 minute trip alone would make it worth it for me.Especially it there were a bunch of good size eating fish and nice bass and not overly crowded.How big is it and is it h.p limited?Just curious to far for me but you guys enjoy and have fun.