Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

To ALL fnf Fisherman!!!

To all you fnf fisherman out there, dont forget to check your fnf jigs cause the fish dope will rust your hooks. Im just lucky i checked mine in time, Just take a hook sharpning stone and go over them and they will be fine. Most of you probaly know this already but i was trying to throw a lil advice to some of you thats just started. They will rust from the fish dope, good stuff but it ***** when you gotta make or buy alot more flys when it comes fnf time.

P.S Dale hollow is on fire right now at night!!! Jig 5-20ft deep main lake points and grass flats producing nice fish right now ... Had 11 thursday night! Going back this sat!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: To ALL fnf Fisherman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman0625 View Post
    To all you fnf fisherman out there, dont forget to check your fnf jigs cause the fish dope will rust your hooks. Im just lucky i checked mine in time, Just take a hook sharpning stone and go over them and they will be fine. Most of you probaly know this already but i was trying to throw a lil advice to some of you thats just started. They will rust from the fish dope, good stuff but it ***** when you gotta make or buy alot more flys when it comes fnf time.

P.S Dale hollow is on fire right now at night!!! Jig 5-20ft deep main lake points and grass flats producing nice fish right now ... Had 11 thursday night! Going back this sat!
    We planning on going to dale hollow this weekend too. we also heard the fish especialy the walleye were hitting.