Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

c-land striper first time

We had never caught striper before so we decided to go with a guide service, we chose Conley Bottom Striper Guide Service and had a time of are lives. (Thanks Phil) Folks, if you have never done this before, please give it a try, you will have a blast…. We caught a total of 13 fish 9 stripers which 3 were less then 24” 1 keeper LM 2 keepers SM and one nice size catfish, we kept the 6 striper and threw everything else back. When we got back to the dock Phil fillet the fish for us, so all we had to do is cook and eat them, how nice is that. I’ll post the 6 keepers on the photo broad.

Dave

P.S. Phil is a very dedicated guide, when the fishing got slow he worked his tail end off to put us back on the fish, that’s why we got are limit……

Post Thanks / Like

Re: c-land striper first time

I have heard nothing but good things about his service. Glad you had a good trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: c-land striper first time

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom View Post
    We had never caught striper before so we decided to go with a guide service, we chose Conley Bottom Striper Guide Service and had a time of are lives. (Thanks Phil) Folks, if you have never done this before, please give it a try, you will have a blast…. We caught a total of 13 fish 9 stripers which 3 were less then 24” 1 keeper LM 2 keepers SM and one nice size catfish, we kept the 6 striper and threw everything else back. When we got back to the dock Phil fillet the fish for us, so all we had to do is cook and eat them, how nice is that. I’ll post the 6 keepers on the photo broad.

Dave

P.S. Phil is a very dedicated guide, when the fishing got slow he worked his tail end off to put us back on the fish, that’s why we got are limit……
    Dave, Thanks so much for the compliments. Now my head's a little swelled up. I'm glad the fish cooperated. When they bite that well, it really makes you look like you know what you're doing. When they don't, well....... Thanks again, I'm glad you and you're family had a good time. Phil