Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Media LOVES Obama

Lookey lookey....All three main stream networks have agreed they have given Barrack more time on the air and now they decided to go to Iraq with him. That seals the deal on who they are putting their stock in....so it's gonna be like that huh. What happened to being fair and balanced? Oops that's Fox (my bad) they have not gone with McCain over there for a photo op.

This campaign stinks and brings this countries problems right to the top for everyone to see. Reverse racism, same race racism, corruption and deception in addition to everything else we have deiscussed on here. With all that being said now I see why the Dems chose Barrack he is good at being with the media and thats what they (Liberals) wanted. It surely wasn't his experience, he has NONE!
    Years ago Gore wasn't a good rep for the Dems, Hillary has too much baggage, Edwards is a joke but Barrack was perfect. He will get the majority of the Black vote and the rest is up for grabs. Man that's some good game playing! Put out an untouchable and shove his untouchable status down our throats. This could backfire because once people start realizing what has happened they might get tired of it and pull a protest vote. If Barrack loses will there be riots? Very possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Media LOVES Obama

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Lookey lookey....All three main stream networks have agreed they have given Barrack more time on the air and now they decided to go to Iraq with him. That seals the deal on who they are putting their stock in....so it's gonna be like that huh. What happened to being fair and balanced? Oops that's Fox (my bad) they have not gone with McCain over there for a photo op.

This campaign stinks and brings this countries problems right to the top for everyone to see. Reverse racism, same race racism, corruption and deception in addition to everything else we have deiscussed on here. With all that being said now I see why the Dems chose Barrack he is good at being with the media and thats what they (Liberals) wanted. It surely wasn't his experience, he has NONE!
    Years ago Gore wasn't a good rep for the Dems, Hillary has too much baggage, Edwards is a joke but Barrack was perfect. He will get the majority of the Black vote and the rest is up for grabs. Man that's some good game playing! Put out an untouchable and shove his untouchable status down our throats. This could backfire because once people start realizing what has happened they might get tired of it and pull a protest vote. If Barrack loses will there be riots? Very possible.

The question should be will there be riots WHEN Obama looses. And sadly the answer is yes. In case you haven't noticed Mr. Obama has peaked. The once insurmountable 15 point lead he held in a previous Newsweek poll (very suspect to begin with because they heavily over sampled Dems) has evaporated to a statistical tie in their latest. This comes without McCain unleashing his "attack dogs" on his adversary, its all self inflicted. The more Obama talks the more people realize that he is a buffoon who is unable to maintain a position in the face of differing public opinion. His flip flopping makes John Kerry look as solid as a rock.
    When the riots erupt the responsibility for all of the damage and spilt blood will lie at the feet of the Mainstream Media. They have inflated the impression of Obama's support, going as far as to manipulate polling data and giving this empty suit enough free airtime to make the editors of Pravda cringe. They are on the verge of jumping the shark with this guy and the funny thing is that they are so blind with Bush Derangement Syndrome and white guilt that they cant even see it. The disconnect between those who push the MSM agenda and the average American is stunning, even more so because they are oblivious to it.
    I'm working on an analysis of the upcoming fall campaign that I will post here when I'm done. I'm sure it will make a few folks upset because the truth often cuts to the quick. Just keep in mind two important factors..... 1) Obamas penchant to say one thing and undermine his argument 10 minutes later and 2) The Bradley-Wilder effect. Don't have enough time to discuss it now because I HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING.

Keep on chuckin'

P.S. ... Have you ever noticed that when you use MS Word to spellcheck it always recomends OSAMA when it comes across OBAMA... I dont care who you are that there is funny stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Come On Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Folks nobody is this good, It's not possible. The only thing that is going on is a sham by the Liberals to push a black man into office. The Libs are using his race as a vehicle to power. His race should have no bearing on his election to office but in fact it is. Look at the percentage of black voters who are for him compared to the white voters for McCain. It's about race and thats what this boils down too....sadly. The latest main stream media debacle is presenting itself as a victory tour. Sad sad sad.
    Ask yourself this, how can we stimulate the economy with raising taxes? Plain and simple when you are struggling with the bills that keep on coming whats the last thing you want? More Taxes! If your a small business owner struggling to hang on what's the last thing you want? More Taxes!! It doesn't add up, what is so appealing about this? I just don't get it?
    Why not cut spending? He isn't going to do that.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the way spending has been curtailed and the budget has been balanced in the last 8 years. Yesterday we, good ol USA took delivery of the latest draft from China to help balance our budget. The last draft of a 600 million dollar loan from China. Go Obama

Post Thanks / Like

That's my point. Nobody is disagreeing with our current adminstrations problems because we ALL live it everyday. But why just say I want a "change" and not know what that change is? Stating the obvious about our economy does nothing. How is his view going to help us? It is not, cannot and will not. I am really trying to understand this attraction to someone who speaks ALOT about nothing.
    WVLK Talk show in town today had a guest who was a black woman that stated she is not voting for Obama regardless of color. She thinks for herself and feels that Obama is no good for this country based on what she has learned through her own research and her Christian beliefs. She was basically disowned by all the black callers (that I heard) because she wanted to discuss facts about Obama and not just jump blindly onto this love train. The black callers were PISSED. Again that makes my point Obama isn't the best for this country he is the best for the Libs. and their base voters. Like she said "all that glitters is not gold". Remember to think for yourself and not let the media dictate every aspect of your beliefs. Watch CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC and anyother form of media to make your decision.
    Contrary to what several think about my views they are attained by hours and hours of reading and listening and watching just about anything political on the tube. I'm not perfect but I can see whats going on in this country and as an Independant, I'm not liking the talking head Libs inability to answer questions without attacking Bush. NEWS FLASH...bush is out....

Post Thanks / Like

Well just for sh7ts and giggles lets pretend our vote really makes one **** bit of difference in the first place. And lets not put George W Bush down . What makes Mr Mccain a person I should vote for? What plan does he have that is an original plan of his own and how will he go about implementing said plan with a Democratic congress,any topic..

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, if we are going to have a democratic congress, we are probably better off with a repub pres and vice versa. Keeps them in check and makes them have to work together.

I agree, vote for someone because they best represent what you feel is best for the country. Race, gender, etc, should not come into play at all.

Don, I think you'll find that some of that Obama news frenzy is not positive ;-)

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Stratosjoe,
    I really feel my vote counts because I feel it's my duty and privilage as an american and it should be taken seriously.
    Look up what Obama wants to do with Taxes (corporate, fica, capitol gains) and ask yourself if that's what stimulates an economy. Trying ot blame business for our problems is crazy! Going after the people who enable people to work is crazy! When was the last time you hired on at a new job for a poor man as the owner? Doesn't make sense huh?

Keep tax breaks, reduce spending and get alternative sources of energy in the mainstream and things will be on the road to recovery. I know it sounds simple but we have to start somewhere.

Andrew is right on..we should have a different party watching Congress at any point, it just makes sense.

Have a good weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Does our vote count? Remember Fla, Ohio ? I do not trust eltronic voting machines nor the people who program them, they are machins and are subject to failure and manipulation, but still I vote every election as it is my right and responsibility as an American citizen. How will be better, Mccain seems like a good man and somewhat honest but he is a little old for me and also he will keep the current admins plans and nothing will change. Obama is young and likeable but does he have the what it takes also. I like him not due to his race but other qualitys, this should not be a black/white issue it should be an american issue,period. I really liked Huckaby, due to he looked liked someone you would work with and had some good ideas, did not like all he said, I also liked Edwards. I reallt think T Boone should run as an independent as he is the only person that has been hitting on the real issues that neither canidate has really been talking about. Maybe thats what we need to not vote for either canidate but elect someone else how seems to give a crap about ther real problems and is actually doing something about it, with his own money. Ironic isnt it how a regular, well not totally reg citizen, as he is a billoniare, is trying to do something that our gov should have been doing a long time ago. The media influences our thoughts and votes and some really succcumb to its influences due to ingnorrence, if ingnorence is bliss then we should be the happest country in the world. Sorry for the spelling, no spell ck.

Post Thanks / Like

DJD, I am 58 and have voted in every election both local and federal. I have never declared myself to be Republican or Democrat until this election. I wanted as little old school politics as i could find. I live in a community that HAD (General Electric,General Motors foundry div,Hysters at least a dozen other MFG businesses that have ALL closed. They have all moved to other countries. we no longer have any MFG jobs we have a population of 32,000 In our local newspaper last sunday there were 17 ads for employment 13 were for truck drivers over the road the balance were nurses or cna's. What I have heard Obama say is lets not give tax breaks to companies that operate thier mfg out of the country, lets not give more power to the oil co. to drill other places when they have not even looked on thousands of areas they currently have the rights to and if these spots have no possibility WHY do they still insist on maintaining rights., I have heard him say as others b4 have said you breedem you feedem but he has the balls to say to the very faces of the some of the problem, He does not have the so called experiance that everyone says is so important....I have been voting for experienced people long enough....All I get in return is Greed, Abuse of powers and the ass kissers and bootlickers that follow these good ol boys that have all this experience. They vote for em cause they have something personal to gain ( jobs at the drivers lic. exam staion, work on the highway or a number of other feed at trough jobs all of which are over paid and insured as compared to the rest of us socalled middle class people. And while I am at it I have the respect for my fellow American Citizen to not label him with a ******** name just because He or she does see the world thru my eyes. And you my friend also have agreat weekend and catch some toads ps I could be wrong about Obama but God knows I was wrong the last two elections TOO

Post Thanks / Like

McCain didn't ask the main stream networks to go with him. That's why they were not with him when he went to Iraq the last time.

No conspiracy at all. Simple explanation.

Obama asked them to go with him so they accepted.

I guess that McCain thought he was too good to ask them to go with him, or maybe his campaign were afraid to let the media get too close to their candidate. He does tend to make more gaffs than Barack does.

Fox Noise and Fixed News are not fair and balance. They both are to the right of Attila the Hun.

Fox Noise is run by the former GOP chairman. Fox Noise is nothing more the the propaganda outlet for the GOP party. Now if you are a GOP backer you get to hear what you want to hear when you watch Fox Noise, but that not the same as hearing the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post