Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down New painted plane

    Barrack HUSSEIN Obama just spent 500,000 thousand dollars to redue some things on his 757 jet. He already had CHANGE, We can believe wrote on the side. Now he had the American Flag removed from it's tail and replaced it with the new Barrack Emblem. This emblem looks like part of a flag with some stripes showing with the sun in the background. The guy is so full of
    himself he thinks he can make up his own emblem instead of the American flag which I suppose he thinks isn't good enough for him and his country hating wife. If I hear that mans voice on television anymore I run like a deer to get to the remote to turn the channel, he makes me physically ill.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Radcliff.
    Posts
    1,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Mark, while I agree with your sentiments and it pains me deeply to have to stick up for Obama, the email going around about Obama taking the US Flag off of his plane and replacing it with his own emblem in not entirely factual according to TRUTH OR FICTION.

    Here is what they had to say:

    "The Truth:
    Obama has used several different airplanes during his campaign but most recently has been flying aboard a Boeing 757 chartered from North American Airlines.

    Until mid-July, the airplane had the markings of the North American Airline fleet, which included an American flag on the tail, which is a part of the paint scheme for the airline. The senator's plane was completely repainted, however, to reflect Obama's campaign (as is frequently the case in presidential races). The picture circulated with the eRumor shows the new paint job. The American flag of North American Airlines is replaced with Obama's "O" campaign logo."

    There is a small American flag on each side of the airplane and toward the rear near the airplane's FAA registration number."

    So whille it is true that he did remove the US Flag, that WAS ONLY BECAUSE THE FLAG WAS PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN AIRLINE LOGO and since he bought the plane, rather than renting it, it is perfectly natural that he would take the Airline Logo off and replace with his own.

    The email about this may be true in it facts but it is a hoax because it only tells part of the story. A lie by omission is still a like.

    Grumpy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Frankfort
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Barrack HUSSEIN Obama
    Hey Mhall, why do you use the caps above?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Hey Mhall, why do you use the caps above?
    Why, I'll tell you why. Call me what you like but I can not imagine living in this country and saying PRESIDENT BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. I mean say that to yourself three times out load and see how wierd it sounds. I know, I know he's not a muslim, yea right and I'm not ugly either, LOL. Thanks for the heads up Grumpy, you are right.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Frankfort
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Why, I'll tell you why. Call me what you like but I can not imagine living in this country and saying PRESIDENT BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. I mean say that to yourself three times out load and see how wierd it sounds. I know, I know he's not a muslim, yea right and I'm not ugly either, LOL. Thanks for the heads up Grumpy, you are right.
    I'm not going to call you anything, and I would never vote for him, but I'd like to think America has gotten close to a point in its history where names and stereotypes are irrelevant and people vote based on the issues.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .LaGrange
    Posts
    10,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    I'm not going to call you anything, and I would never vote for him, but I'd like to think America has gotten close to a point in its history where names and stereotypes are irrelevant and people vote based on the issues.
    We have and I think I have. But I may be an uneducated redneck in some eyes for saying this but I don't trust the muslim world AT ALL. I won't hate against them or do anything wrong to them but let me make myself perfectly clear. I don't trust them as far as I could throw Elwood, sorry Elwood you know we are pals, lol. Oh and by the way I'm not going to vote for him because of that. I'm not going to vote for him because he is a liberal weiner with no spine in my eyes and that's not what I want for my commander and chief. It would take me the rest of the day to explain what all I don't see eye to eye with that human being on.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Frankfort
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    No doubt, there are some parts of the Muslim world that have distorted the Qu'ran and consider Christians (and Jews of course) mortal enemies. Back to the subject, I guess one has to believe that Obama is a "secret" Muslim, since he doesn't follow any of their traditions or attend a mosque. To me, that's just not believable.

    Obama has an Arabic name. For me, that's a testimony to the American Dream, not something to be feared. It's his name, nothing more. None of that, however, could possibly get me to vote for him because he is way too liberal.

    Heck, I wouldn't trust most Muslim leaders as far as BOTH you and I could throw Elwood

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    11,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    I'm not going to call you anything, and I would never vote for him, but I'd like to think America has gotten close to a point in its history where names and stereotypes are irrelevant and people vote based on the issues.
    jcb,
    With all due respect, how can you can think that way? Why do you think that 94% of registered black voters are for Barry? It's not the issues. It's his race, sure there are some who feel he will be the best for them but not all or even half will consider a white candidate when they have the black choice. IMO
    Last edited by DJD; 08-06-2008 at 12:02 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Frankfort
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Point well taken, DJD. I was looking at it solely from the "majority" point of view. There is plenty of--whatever you want to call it--reverse racism as well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    ... Why do you think that 94% of registered black voters are for Barry? It's not the issues. It's his race, sure there are some who feel he will be the best for them but not all or even half will consider a white candidate when they have the black choice. IMO
    Sounds like a generalization. I'm quite sure a large number of black voters who are for Obama agree with his views, or at more of his view than they do McCain's. Likewise for black voters who will vote for McCain. I'm sure you could find a number of white voters who will also just vote for McCain because he is white.

    The sad thing is that neither canidate is all that good.

    As far as the Hussien comment, seems to be a repub tactic. Stirs up the hate in folks so they'll consider not voting for Obama cause the Hussein suggests he is a Muslim (seems that I remember a Barak in the Old Testiment??). Course these same repubs have no problem dissing Obama cause of his choice of Christian church for the last 20 years. Sort of like how Bush and co could barely mention Iraq without mentioning 9-11 or Alqueda in the same breathe in the lead up to the Iraq war. Hey, they never lied by linking the two like that, but right before the war, polls showed that 48% of Americans thought that Iraq was directly involved in 9-11.

    Oh, and if we are against Muslims so much, how come we are so into helping out Iraq? Last time I checked they were predominantly Muslim.

    For you righties who are so against Obama, may be you could provide some positives for McCain rather than spending all of your time dissing Obama. If your point is that McCain is not Obama, its a pretty weak case...

    Andrew

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    11,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Andrew,
    There is no doubt that people will vote with the race issue and quite frankly I think that's what the (power) in the Dems wanted in this election. They knew what they were doing, he is not the best from that party but he is the most electable. Consider the black voters that he is going to pull in addition to the young "hip and cool" college voters he is targeting. The Dems are running a tremendous campaign! I wish I could say that with the Reps because to me McCain is neither but a good V.P. choice might help.

    What scares me the most and I mean it really bothers me is that if the Dems get the Whitehouse we are in for some serious " unknown change" and I know that will impact my income. Old Barry is now talking about considering drilling..yeah right, he flipflopped on that because that's what people want to hear. Even if the Dems had an old white guy running, it would still scare me if he got in.

    The comment on Barry's middle name is a political jab and everyone has their own ammo to shoot at either candidate.

    I mentioned it before and so I won't recite all my pro's on McCain (ain't that many!) but his stance on abortion is big with me. I like his stand on energy and the war. There are more but I don't want this post to be too painful! Lol!

    I really hate the politics of politics (?) Look at Nancy P. and what she is doing with the energy solution....Nothing and of course that's because she wants to wait to see if Barry gets in so they can do what they want with no veto possibility.

    Congress has a 9% approval rating hmmmm wonder what that will be if they start shoving Liberal junk down our throats.

    So I ask what's so great about Barry? If it's "change" that's weak as well. Please don't say Universal Healthcare because everyone has to consider how other gubment programs run before thinking another one will work. hagd

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Alvaton, Ky, USA.
    Posts
    2,205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: New painted plane

    Oh goodness, don't get into a race discussion with JCB, he's one of the truly enlightened. Plenty of white guilt, and not and ounce of bigotry in him.

    BTW, JCB didn't we have an argument not so long ago where I said this country was mostly past racial problems and you argued just the opposite? Don't make me go dig up some old threads now.

    Andrew, it's easy to be biased about Muslims, they make up the lion's share of radical terrorists who blow themselves and innocent people up. (Yes, I'm aware of the Red Brigade and others.)

    I completely 100% agree the PRESIDENT of the United States having a name like Barack Hussein Obama sounds sounds not just funny, it sounds plain out ludicrous.

    All things considered, if you truly and honestly don't think a Muslim name on the white house stationary sounds out of whack, then where were you on 9/11/01? Have you been paying attention over the years while thousands of innocent men, women, and children have been deliberately slaughtered by people with er, 'Muslim sounding names'? Now his name isn't his fault, (you can blame that one on his proud Muslim father who abandoned his family) and most of us have gotten over it, but that still doesn't keep "President Barack Hussein Obama" from SOUNDING like we're the biggest country full of dumbasses ever.

    I don't necessarily see our willingness to embrace every culture on the planet regardless of what it is, as greatness. I see it to some degree as our susceptibility to the constant propaganda dished out by the media and our schools, most of it targeted specifically toward white Americans. It's okay to hate us whites and be proud of your race, but we by God better not be proud of being white or dislike anyone because of their heritage, or we're the dreaded R word. That's right...Racist.

    Only white people can be racists by the way, and only white people are fired from there jobs and castigated for racism, while others who practice it are celebrated. I'm thoroughly sick of today's white guilt and double standard constantly shoved down our throats.

    I also don't buy that JCB, Andrew, and others are 100% free of bigotry. They can parrot the beautiful words of politicians and the news media till they're blue in the face, but I just ain't buyin' it.

    When I see you 'embrace' the crooked hatted, droopy panted, ebonic speaking African American your daughter decides to date, then I'll truly believe you've transcended the human foibles we mere mortals are afflicted with.

    Tell me you see some obviously middle eastern guy with a towel on his head and your first thought isn't terrorist. Go ahead, try and sell it. Truth is, like most of the rest of us you feel some anger build up, you know you do. Me, I fantasize about slapping the rag off his head and stomping his butt. He didn't do anything to me except look different, and I wouldn't really do that unless another 9/11 happens. Then I might just jump the first beturbaned dude I see, and one of us is taking a good ole down home country ass whupping.

    All that said, just look over me, I lack the refinements of the younger generation fellas. I never even had an earring, let alone face jewelry or tongue piercing, so I'm just an ignorant ole out of touch guy.

Similar Threads

  1. Custom Painted KVD 1.5
    By bassin bruce in forum How to Make Lures, Rods & other Fishin Stuff
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 12:30 AM
  2. Plane crashes into Pine Tree Inn at Rough River
    By bkehl in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Made and Painted My First Crankbait!
    By DJD in forum How to Make Lures, Rods & other Fishin Stuff
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 04:25 PM
  4. Blow up a plane and go home!
    By HURRICANEBOB in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:38 PM
  5. getting up on plane faster
    By nitro90 in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •