Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: River 8-8-08

Post Thanks / Like

Re: River 8-8-08

Take it easy Chris and dont work to hard.Yea i like a big net when you get back well go fishin and work something out with that net.See you next month.

Post Thanks / Like

John, I'll have my phone on hope you make it down, and Chris take care of that back...see you in a month. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Chuck that anchor is a beast, lol. In my younger day I would have snatched that thing up like a wild man, but age and to many vittles have slowed me waaay down. Since you aren't annoyed with me yet I'll call you Friday, maybe some rain they are saying by then.

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to bring my religious Bass Tracker down & meet you guys Fri. night & catch some more of those cats, but I have a bass tournament Sat. night at Rough River & I already have the boat ready for that. Maybe, if everyone is going next fri. I will put in at the New Albany ramp & meet you guys down there. I might be able to talk Josh into going again, he didn't care to much for all of the current & turbulance down there.

See you all soon,

Jason

onemorecast56 Guest

well john you better not give my seat away for friday,,,i`m coming 1 way or the other

Post Thanks / Like

Ill tow you behind me on an inflatable....lollolololol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheater View Post
    Ill tow you behind me on an inflatable....lollolololol.
    Id kinda like to see that, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

See you guys tonight,ill be there.I finally wrestled my 12 footer and won so bait shouldnt be a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Slow night for sure. Sorry we missed you guys you went by us anchored there at the end of the Island by the Lock. Hybrids and whites were on big time early I was catching while Chuck was trying to catch shad. Lots of Gar bites, Chuck caught one about 4 feet or so. I lost one cat about quater to 10 that slimed the line pretty good so we know it had whiskers and that was about it. Slow night but fun to be out with good company and good weather, beautiful sunset. I hope you guys caught some fish.